Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Internet TV football show - interview with Gus.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Greetings all, congrats on your win on Saturday.

Exeter fan here, just want to make you aware of a weekly internet tv show we produce called Kellows Bootlaces... it lasts about 20 minutes, and after Saturdays game we caught up with Gus and asked him both about the game, and the type of club he's taken over.... we also caught up with our manager in part 2 of the show.

The Gus interview is in part 1, and if you are wondering , the show is named after our record goal scorer, Tony Kellow... I guess it would have been Binneys Bootlaces if we hadn';t swapped him for Lammie Robertson and John Templeman... :smile:

[URL="http://]www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk[/URL]

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Cracking site that, superb graphics/design, top presentation. Enjoyed the interview.

Cheers.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
No worries, thanks for the feedback. Always had a soft spot for you guys since I went to the Goldstone once as a kid, on a non matchday , and Teddy Maybank showed me around the place.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
cracking site that....wish we had something similar

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Any club can do it Dave, we started on internet radio, 4 seasons ago, in 2006/07 when we were languishing in the conference. We moved to digital Radio for 2007/08 and moved to internet TV start of last year... a club with the fanbase the size of yours should be able to produce something....

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Video not working for me.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Click on the link provided by Withdean Wanderer.

Yup I did, it's just the video gets stuck on Loading please wait and never stops loading!:down:

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
DJ Miles, try clearing your cookies, what ever that means. if you still can;t view it let me know and I will ask our producer for advice...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here