Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

internet dating/matchmaking

Such paranoia Frank. I'm fairly sure that neither Lokki or I mentioned you or indeed anyone.

Having met Lokki's charming, highly intelligent, and gorgeous wife I am happy to report that you are way off the mark in that respect. I'm not married, but the woman I share my life with spends time here too so I'll leave it to her to laugh at you if she can be arsed with your paranoid ramblings.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Such paranoia Frank. I'm fairly sure that neither Lokki or I mentioned you or indeed anyone.

Having met Lokki's charming, highly intelligent, and gorgeous wife I am happy to report that you are way off the mark in that respect. I'm not married, but the woman I share my life with spends time here too so I'll leave it to her to laugh at you if she can be arsed with your paranoid ramblings.

Dear oh dear, so your comments were a pure coincidence ? Do you think most NSC users are stupid ? Nice of you to patronize others on here. Still, frankly you're like a mild rash, a little irritating but at the end of the day rather petty and and of no significance.

Dear oh dear, so your comments were a pure coincidence ? Do you think most NSC users are stupid ? Nice of you to patronize others on here. Still, frankly you're like a mild rash, a little irritating but at the end of the day rather petty and and of no significance.

Of course I don't think most NSCers are stupid, but it wasn't most NSCers that were leaping up and down throwing out insults was it? I DO think you're stupid, or perhaps just deranged, and very definitely taking yourself far too seriously, but of little real concern to me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Frank makes a complete arse of himself (yet again)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
No shame it at all, I reckon. I'm going to give it till I'm 40, and if I've not been able to SNARE some gorgeous 18 year old NYMPHO, I'm be on to Korean Lovebrides like a shot. :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***ing ace. It is refreshing to see FRANK making himself look like a tosser and mentioning me before I've even READ the thread, let alone contributed.

Thanks FRANK.

In answer to the original question, I think it's acceptable - it's just another avenue of conversation really. It only becomes incredibly sad if you spend ALL DAY on a computer and *choose* to discuss things on-line rather than face to face. Or indeed if the dating involves on-line catalogues, money changing hands, and/or the purchase of internet brides from poverty sticken far away lands such as The Phillipines or Thailand.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You'd have to be stupid not to see that the early comments on this thread were aimed at Frank. No reason why he can't be just as rude back imo. The baiting of BHA is a bit like bullying at school. Someone starts and all the usual suspects jump in.

Amusing, maybe, but also a bit sad.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You'd have to be stupid not to see that the early comments on this thread were aimed at Frank. No reason why he can't be just as rude back imo. The baiting of BHA is a bit like bullying at school. Someone starts and all the usual suspects jump in.

Amusing, maybe, but also a bit sad.

Well said.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If you are no good with birds and lack confidence / not the best looking then it is prob ok. If not ,can't beat meeting / pulling people the normal way.
Thing is these days its all made easy to meet people ie mobiles , internet , etc etc , back in the day you had to get a girls home phone number and heaven forbid actually talk to them. Certainly sorted out the men from the boys.
Sure we are breeding a society with rubbish social skills nowadays.....but what can you do ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
can someone explain why my thread has been used as a way to upset BHA Express? Has he a history of internet dating? This is a serious question as I dont know the background.....

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
a mate of mine is happily married to someone, they met through a dating service some years ago. no idea how much it cost (i didnt ask, he didnt say), but are happy.

its not how or where people meet, its what happens when they do.

SWM, 35+, GSOH.. seeks ...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont think there is anything wrong with it at all. It also sorts out all the "crap" as well do they have kids/dont they.

Ok they could still lie and post a photo of them 10 yrs ago but you get my drift.

Also for people who have trouble chatting up birds/blokes in bars, pubs, socially then to be honest I think its ideal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here