Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] International call ups

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Great goal - Diego Gomez!

The Brazilian commentators have spent the whole game so far talking down this Paraguay team. That'll show the biased buggers. Brazil have had lots of the ball but done nothing at all.

Enciso playing decently, good counterattacking play mixed in with his usual rolling around at any opportunity.

Side note I ordered an Indian from a place here in Sao Paulo because I was craving curry, my stomach is already telling me that was a bad move.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
First half over.

The commentators now arguing that João Pedro should come on for Endrick, who seems to be playing based on reputation alone, he's offered nothing.

Generally a very scrappy game, Paraguay have controlled Brazil well. Gomez and Enciso both playing well, getting hacked down fairly often on the break.

I'm excited to see Gomez play for us.

Brazil are crap.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
First half over.

The commentators now arguing that João Pedro should come on for Endrick, who seems to be playing based on reputation alone, he's offered nothing.

Generally a very scrappy game, Paraguay have controlled Brazil well. Gomez and Enciso both playing well, getting hacked down fairly often on the break.

I'm excited to see Gomez play for us.

Brazil are crap.
Where in Sao Paulo are you?
We were there in Morumbi 10 days ago.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
João Pedro on at half time, immediately creates a chance for Rodrygo.

There are three (almost, kind of) Brighton players on the pitch in a competitive Paraguay v Brazil game. We've come a long way from Withdean.

Where in Sao Paulo are you?
We were there in Morumbi 10 days ago.
In Pinheiros, not made it down to Morumbi yet, but I have another week and a half here - is it worth going?

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019

There are three (almost, kind of) Brighton players on the pitch in a competitive Paraguay v Brazil game. We've come a long way from Withdean.

In Pinheiros, not made it down to Morumbi yet, but I have another week and a half here - is it worth going?
Yeah quite a nice area and a big shopping centre if you're into that. Felt quite safe too.
We were visiting a friend of my wife and visited a few nice bars.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

But how is that curry progressing?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
João Pedro has been the best player on the pitch since coming on, and that includes Vinicius, Rodrygo, and the rest of Brazil's big names. Changed the game, Brazil much more dangerous, but still no goal.

They'll be asking him back.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Great goal - Diego Gomez!

The Brazilian commentators have spent the whole game so far talking down this Paraguay team. That'll show the biased buggers. Brazil have had lots of the ball but done nothing at all.

Enciso playing decently, good counterattacking play mixed in with his usual rolling around at any opportunity.

Side note I ordered an Indian from a place here in Sao Paulo because I was craving curry, my stomach is already telling me that was a bad move.
How’s the stomach this morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here