Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] International call ups

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know. I know.

Still, though, I would rather lose to Portugal in the 88th minute, in Group A, than beat Ireland and beat Finland and Greece.

What group are England in again? I know that it starts with a "B". ;)
1 win in 14 games - against Gibraltar 🥴

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought McConville was injured too (possibly why he didn't go out on loan?) Hope NI don't bring him back too early as well.

Technically, he hasn't been named in the Northern Ireland U-21 squad -

U21s squad for Euro qualifier against England revealed

However, the article on the Irish FA website states this:-

View attachment 188319
I'm guessing he has travelled to Northern Ireland anyway and they will assess him next week.

No involvement for Ruairi McConville in the Northern Ireland U-21 matchday squad tonight.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
An assist for Mitoma before being subbed off after 70 minutes with Japan 4-0 up. He should be nice and fresh for the weekend.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know. I know.

Still, though, I would rather lose to Portugal in the 88th minute, in Group A, than beat Ireland and beat Finland and Greece.

What group are England in again? I know that it starts with a "B". ;)
How many times have Scotland beaten England this century ? It's starts with a N (and it's not nine). Still, they won the World Cup in 1978

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Baleba went off injured in the 96th minute according to SofaScore. Does anyone know anything more?
Asked some random Facebook Cameroonian about it and it was nothing to worry about. Just wasting some time.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There has been no mention of it anywhere but Amario Cozier-Duberry was called up to the England U-20 squad (the "Elite League squad", as they are now referred to), presumably as an injury replacement, and came on as a sub against Romania tonight.

That means that Albion had THIRTY players called up for international duty this break.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
There has been no mention of it anywhere but Amario Cozier-Duberry was called up to the England U-20 squad (the "Elite League squad", as they are now referred to), presumably as an injury replacement, and came on as a sub against Romania tonight.

That means that Albion had THIRTY players called up for international duty this break.
Wow….. that’s impressive!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
An assist for Mitoma before being subbed off after 70 minutes with Japan 4-0 up. He should be nice and fresh for the weekend.
At least a flight back from Bahrain would be less draining than the 15 hours it takes to get back from Tokyo.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Did anyone catch post match of Ned v Ger? I’d have loved to see some Bart/JPVH & Pascal hugs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here