Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] International call ups

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yeah, looking at it, at least those four up front got some pace. Will be interesting to see if Ayari can find them! I think it's good that he's got this opportunity tonight.

Edit: The defense is another matter ... that used to be our strenght...

View attachment 188490
Looks like I was posting in the wrong thread, when I posted this:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bang 3-2!!!

Well done Moder 🇵🇱 🇵🇱

You inspired your team to get a penalty and break the pizza fanciers!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scotland 😂😂😂😂

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Glenn Nyberg - Poland's man of the match.

Two penalties for the Poles and a VAR armball disallowed goal for the Scots.

I actually feel sorry for Scotland. They put so much into that game to fight back from 0-2 to 2-2 with no reward in the end.

The betting exchanges were sheer madness.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
No Albion involvement, but well done San Marino. They beat Liechtenstein 1-0, which was the first competitive victory in their history! Probably a good celebration tonight.
My boy (15) has San Marino as “one of his teams”. (You know what they’re like at that age)
He knows all the players, past results etc.
watching on his phone there was genuine excitement in the house as they won, it kept distracting me from flicking between the Scotland match and The Mercury Music Prize

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
No Albion involvement, but well done San Marino. They beat Liechtenstein 1-0, which was the first competitive victory in their history! Probably a good celebration tonight.

My boy (15) has San Marino as “one of his teams”. (You know what they’re like at that age)
He knows all the players, past results etc.
watching on his phone there was genuine excitement in the house as they won, it kept distracting me from flicking between the Scotland match and The Mercury Music Prize

Its a pretty big achievement! More than half of the Liechtenstein players are full professionals, most of them in the Swiss second tier. San Marino usually has a maximum of one or two pros.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here