Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International break - bad or good timing?

International break - bad or good timing?

• YES

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • NO

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
With the good start to the season and Macca's confidence back has the break come at a bad time?
Or does it allow the new signings extra time to get accustomed to our brand of football to deliver an even better finished product for a week Friday?

yes = good

no = bad

I can't decide - what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
With the good start to the season and Macca's confidence back has the break come at a bad time?
Or does it allow the new signings extra time to get accustomed to our brand of football to deliver an even better finished product for a week Friday?

I can't decide - what are your thoughts?

Hopefully this..

D

Deleted member 18477

Good timing. Buckley gradually easing back, lualua sorting out his problems, Vicente AWOL, crofts injured for one 1 week of the season and not 3 due to international break.

New signings can get a feel for the club and train with the squad.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If we win against Sheff Wed - great timing. If we lose, however, awful timing.

:p

This.

I'm glad Crofts will only be missing 1 or 2 matches and that the new signings can get acquainted to our ways. Hopefully CMS's form will be able to continue.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Probably good for the reasons others have mentioned, but seeing as I couldn't give a **** about England any more, I'd rather just get on with the Albion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably good for the reasons others have mentioned, but seeing as I couldn't give a **** about England any more, I'd rather just get on with the Albion.
Ding

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's good timing for us, we were nicely in our stride, and perfect for the newbies to integrate.

Not so good for teams like Palace, who finally do some good, then have to sit on it, for a couple weeks. :lol:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's difficult to say although I voted no. I suppose the proof of the pudding will be in the next couple of results but it was a similar situation last season and it didn't seem to matter as the good form continued after the international break. The new signings get time to settle in to their surroundings.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not fussed about form considerations, don't really buy into that.

It's good as it's a game less for Crofts to play and it's good because it gives Gus time to integrate the new players into how we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here