Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

interlaken???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
are the Bears still in the Pit at Bern? I thought they were fab when I was young!

Bloody love Switzerland, went there a total of 4 times in my younger days to all different parts, the love of the Alps will be with me to my last days on this Planet., the first time I saw the Matterhorn was truly Magic!

oohh and I walked on the original Lucerne Bridge before it burnt to the river :(

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
are the Bears still in the Pit at Bern? I thought they were fab when I was young!

Bloody love Switzerland, went there a total of 4 times in my younger days to all different parts, the love of the Alps will be with me to my last days on this Planet., the first time I saw the Matterhorn was truly Magic!

oohh and I walked on the original Lucerne Bridge before it burnt to the river :(

They still were in 2002 - and I doubt they'll ever be taken away, too important to the city and its history.

Which was too late to work on the original Kapellbrücke but I did cross its replacement, and use the fecking NEWSAGENTS in the middle of it. Which ironically sold matches...

is that the bridge with all the spiders in it:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here