Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interim Boss by Thursday. (Hopefully)

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
one prob hes in a job and its got to be someone who is not in a job and we need someone who hasnt been at the club before

no we need someone who hasn't been at the club before

i feel we need someone who has not been at the club before

no been at the club before

we need to move on and not go for people like Wilkins or mcghee or coppell or Adams or any other manager who has been at the club before we need a new start under a new name

cheers mate and do you think we would go for a name who has already been at the club

i am sorry everyone i just feel we don't need anyone who has already been manager at our great club

we need someone who hasn't been at the club before and not go back to people who have been our manager before and i dont want hoddle or shitty appleton

dont want anyone who has already been at the club

Hey Mark, lay off the coffee! :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i hope you dont play poker - sometimes people tell a white lie or two :ohmy:

This. LEGALLY we have only been looking for a few hours. Real world = Since about April, probably.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think Hoddle would have been a great choice, if only he didn't say that us disabled people bought it on ourselves and deserve what we get. He is a good football coach, but also a tw@t for his dopey comments.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i feel we will be going backwards if we go for someone who has been manager before and we need a new face and not someone we know

What does that matter though if its for a short amount of time?

I don't think we will appoint anyone who has been at the club before, but I dont get why you are so against it.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Isn't Tony Bloom mates with Dennis Wise?

Ah! But then so is Gus.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
you guys....sigh.

obviously we are going to appoint the next full time manager as interim manager.....Oscar is the man....TB will let him know GP's appeal has no chance.

is the correct answer - i just cannot see us appointing a genunie interim manager - it makes no sense. The person named this week will be the FT manager in all but name until the poyet appeal is rejected or any subsequent court cases are concluded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here