Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting tactics at Blackpool

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just watching the FL Show and didn't Blackpool do a triple sub v us? They did it again today and bagged the three against the Palarse. Noticed the away end had a good support... not!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair 9 changes to the CPFC side

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair 9 changes to the CPFC side

I wasn't even suggesting the change in personnel of the Palarse... I was saying that Blackpool adopted the same tactics against us, comprende?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wasn't even suggesting the change in personnel of the Palarse... I was saying that Blackpool adopted the same tactics against us, comprende?

Oh yes, Mr Loyalty

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Can Football League clubs be charged for fielding under strength teams? Or is that just a stupid Premiership rule?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can Football League clubs be charged for fielding under strength teams? Or is that just a stupid Premiership rule?

To be fair, they'll still lose v Cardiff whatever they field... so three points lost and a semi final lost. No-one remembers losers.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I came away from our 2-2 draw saying exactly this about the subs. I thought it was a master stroke from Holloway as it completely changed the game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They pointed out on the FL show as well that their winning goal was something like Sub1 crossed, Sub2 flicked it on & Sub3 scored !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here