Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting responses to Scotty Mac

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I seemed fairly convinced we'd not be in a dog fight.........oh dear.

But I did say our survival would be based on having our strikers fit - we have missed Forster and then Murray badly this season.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
"It is a joke of a thread because there really is no way we are going to get relegated with the team and manager that we have.

19 People who voted yes sums this idiotic website right up."

Oh dear Ibrahim

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I said if we didn't beat Hereford we would be in for a long season.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
God...Goring Gull was right :wozza: and i'm amazed by Colchester's run - few points off play off now.. how we can dream.. :(

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think it's interesting that most people were quite positive that we WOULDN'T be in a relegation fight. That sort of gives a bit of a dent to those who say this site is full of whingers - if anything I'd say there's far too many blind optimists on NSC

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it's interesting that most people were quite positive that we WOULDN'T be in a relegation fight. That sort of gives a bit of a dent to those who say this site is full of whingers - if anything I'd say there's far too many blind optimists on NSC

But then those same people would tell you it was the negativity on here that broguht the team down, if only we'd got behind them and supported the club...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
But then those same people would tell you it was the negativity on here that broguht the team down, if only we'd got behind them and supported the club...

What, like the support at Orient and last night, which I thought was good for Withdean. Didn't make any difference to the end result.

Yoda

English & European
i dont think we will. However, stating the bleedin obvious, we need to start winning games at home now....enough of this experimenting bollocks!!

The loanees have to start every game or there is no point them being here.....Virgo and Elphic have to play at Centre backs and we need to get back to playing the ball on the ground.

We have a prospective easy game coming up and we need adams to step up the plate and select a side that will win, not one that resortes to long ball hoofing

If only someone had listened to you Dave. :rolleyes:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What, like the support at Orient and last night, which I thought was good for Withdean. Didn't make any difference to the end result.

Preaching to the choir. Just saying what those people would reply with.

They'd probably stubbornly reply to yours that while the support may have been good last night it hasn't been consistently good ... look at the reaction after the match on here, everyone moaning, people calling for slade to go after 11 days on the job. 11 days! ... If we'd supported like last night from the start of the season ... last night's support is not a patch on the old days when we first came back to withdean, we need that level of support!

etc.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Preaching to the choir. Just saying what those people would reply with.

They'd probably stubbornly reply to yours that while the support may have been good last night it hasn't been consistently good ... look at the reaction after the match on here, everyone moaning, people calling for slade to go after 11 days on the job. 11 days! ... If we'd supported like last night from the start of the season ... last night's support is not a patch on the old days when we first came back to withdean, we need that level of support!

etc.

Sorry if I gave the impression I was having a go at your comments, in fact I was agreeing with you.
Those people saying these stupid comments about Slade are the small minority thank god.
I think the arselickers and the whingers are all feeling a little down today and that to me is very understandable, because they all love this club in their own way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here