Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting quotes from McGhee today!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm not so sure about Virgo up front again, but the best news in that piece is that Paul Reid is getting a 2 year contract:clap:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Its all gone a bit quiet on the Leon contract renewel front. I'm worried.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
i like all the things he says, someitmes a team can get complaicent about playing every week if you know you have not lost. We have some real quality in midfield that i think could come in and do a job, i also think harty could do with a rest.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe Bosnich would be the keeper but I'd certainly take Shipperly. However, if McCammon is returning why would we need Shipperly as well?

The Wookiee said:
Neil Shipperley is the outfield player.
I hereby withdraw any earlier suggestion that might possibly have been made to the effect that the reason Chrystal Palace FC are in the Premiership is that Mr Shipperley is a cheat.

I apologise for any embarrassment that this suggestion might have caused Mr Shipperley and the supporters of Sunderland Football Club, who should really get over their disappointment.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
samparish said:
I'm not so sure about Virgo up front again, but the best news in that piece is that Paul Reid is getting a 2 year contract:clap:

I don't know why we don't play Virgo in goal-he seems to be adaptable and quick to learn how to play in new positions. We then don't need a loan goalkeeper like Lardass-saving money which can be used for outfield players. Perfect soluction non?:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here