Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting incident on the train this morning

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Travelling on the Littlehampton to London Bridge train this morning, we pulled into Haywards Heath and this extremely attractive woman, long legs, lovelly shapped bottom got on with this older bloke. He sat down ( which we found a tad strange that he did not offer her a seat) and then it all kicked off.

She was having a right go at him, waving her hands and gesticulating....only here is the rub. They were both deaf and it was really enlightening seeing two people going at each other but not making a sound.

At one point she stormed off to the loo and came back and carried on with the arguement. they calmed down by the time they got to East Scumdon and she sat down and he stood the rest of the way. Rusco reconed she was a stealth moose, but I thought she was verrrrrrry nice.

Always entertaining the world of commuting

rool

Jul 10, 2003
that reminds me of the deaf person who broke all his fingers telling a tongue twister

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
I object M'lud !

I never said she was a stealth-moose, infact she had quite a cute little ass.

What I said was that she was a BOBFOC !

What wasn't nice was all the dribble all down my jacket sleeve from Dave The Gaffer. She was old enough to be your daughter Dave ! You dirty old man!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Richie Morris said:
My brother was on the train home the other night and even though there was nobody else in his carriage, he got hit by a basketball.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Where the f*ck did a basketball come from ?

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Lord Bracknell said:
And no doubt she could lip read every word that Dave and Rusco said about her.

:lolol:

When she bent forwards, from my angle, I could see her lips were moving, but I'm not sure what they were saying !

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I cant stop laughing at the basketball incident.
I have visions of this poor bloke reading a paper on an empty train, taking advantage of some nice quiet time after a hard days work.
When out of nowhere ...

Whack!!!

A f*cking great basketball appears from nowhere and smacks him full on the face!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah he was well annoyed, but manager to get himself a £50 basketball. My brother played for Worthing Bears under20s the last time the first team won the league back in the day of Big Mike Spaid and little Ronnie Barker.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rusco said:
When she bent forwards, from my angle, I could see her lips were moving, but I'm not sure what they were saying !
Where were you? Laying on the floor at her feet looking up her skirt? :drool: :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont take it the wrong way, but i too have been in the presence of a balzing row between two deaf people, and i found one of the funniest things i have ever witnessed. totally surreal, you could almost feel the anger, yet utter silence.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Because signing relies on quite dramatic hand signals and facial expressions, it can often seem as if two deaf people are having a really emotional discussion, when in actual fact they're just discussing last night's telly.

Are you sure she didnt just need the toilet?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
munster monch said:
that reminds me of the deaf person who broke all his fingers telling a tongue twister

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Maybe he was p***ed off with her for leaving his basketball on the luggage rack of another train:bounce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Question (probably a :dunce: question)

Is sign language international? Could, say, a Spanish deaf person communicate with a Ukranian deaf person?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah a question along the same lines , do any other countrys (apart from us and the usa) have regional accents

again sorry if its a :dunce: question?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here