Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interest in FA Cup Final DVD's?

Turkey said:
Dunno what the quality of your footage is like but I also have the video recording of the TV coverage. Love the bit with the jack russells on the pitch. So if it could be of any use let me know.

Ernest's copies are top quality so far. Haven't seen any Jack Russells yet though. Willie Carson is being annoying on Question of Sport at the mo.

Were you even born then? ??? :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Ernest's copies are top quality so far. Haven't seen any Jack Russells yet though. Willie Carson is being annoying on Question of Sport at the mo.

Were you even born then? ??? :lolol:

Nope! :lolol: I was born in 84. :p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yes please (how are you doing with the Wolves game?)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'll have one too.You are a f****** star if you pull this one off.Are you prepared for the onslaught of requests you'll get from here alone?
Will it be packaged nicely?

*salivating*

Brixtaan said:
I'll have one too.You are a f****** star if you pull this one off.Are you prepared for the onslaught of requests you'll get from here alone?
Will it be packaged nicely?

*salivating*

I wasn't too sure how many people would want one which is why I asked. They will be packaged in 1 DVD case and I'll probably put together a sleeve but I only have a black and white laser printer so don't expect miracles! :)

And Yorkie - I'll do the Wolves one later this week. I just wanted to get the FA Cup one's ready so I can start burning.

Looks like a large order for DVD's and case for SVP later.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Stick me down for one please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here