Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

inter harassment

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
warrior888888.jpg

Move on nothing to see....the internet police are here

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
do you really think the police will care? the photo appears to have been posted by either the OP or his wife.
If the house was broken into and the photo stolen then thats different.

You post a pic or a statement in the public domain it becomes public property..( How can it not be?)

It is not a veiled threat......some one flicks the finger at you while driving or says f*** you...that is also a threat...do you run and cry to the police everytime that happens?

As far as I know (and this in its self could be wrong) but I think your wrong. It belongs to whoever you upload the photo to since its on their servers and you've given them a copy. It might be a site to site variation. I could be wrong though.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
In all seriousness where did he get the picture? I think to take pictures of people and modify them would require permission from the person who took the photo in the first place.

This is the problem with the Internet, everytime you put personal photos up on places like Facebook there is nothing to stop the user taking thoses photos and modifying them.

thats it he say he has not stole it as it in public domain

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
To be honest, if you are really worried about this I'd go and speak with the Police, print everything out and write it all down. I think they'll know a lot more about how to proceed than anyone on here. (Apart from Bracknell who literally knows everything :bowdown:)

I don't think hitting anyone will help your case.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here