Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Inspired by "how fussy are you with food" : Your choice of last supper

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I was thinking this over when I woke in the night. There are some fabulous cuisines out there, but mine would be:

Bottle of champagne
Toasted brioche and foie gras entier, served with a glass of Sauternes
Plateau fruits de mer royale - lobster, crab, whelks, crevettes, clams (amandes & palourdes), winkles, shrimp, mussels, oysters served with a bottle of picpoul
Minute steak and skinny fries, a bottle of pinot noir
Green salad and a shot of calvados sorbet
Cheeses: livarot, something hard and old goaty, epoisses maybe
Strawberries
Double espresso & a brandy

Delish

Also partial to a quarter pounder meal and a coke.

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Minute steak!

It would have to be Argentinian T- bone with the fruit de mer. Bottle of good red. Definitely a cheese board.
Sorry its not precise but the minute steak has done me. 😀

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was thinking this over when I woke in the night. There are some fabulous cuisines out there, but mine would be:

Bottle of champagne
Toasted brioche and foie gras entier, served with a glass of Sauternes
Plateau fruits de mer royale - lobster, crab, whelks, crevettes, clams (amandes & palourdes), winkles, shrimp, mussels, oysters served with a bottle of picpoul
Minute steak and skinny fries, a bottle of pinot noir
Green salad and a shot of calvados sorbet
Cheeses: livarot, something hard and old goaty, epoisses maybe
Strawberries
Double espresso & a brandy

Delish

Also partial to a quarter pounder meal and a coke.
Three bottles of wine, a glass of Sauternes, a calvados sorbet and a brandy would probably do the job for the executioner in my case! What a way to go though.

Going to have to think about this one.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
First a really nice joint obviously. Feels like I'm going to struggle with the apetite otherwise.
Then some vodka, a kebabpizza, some mozarella sticks and 200g Marabou milk chocolote.
Thats all, don't want to upset the tax payers.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Scallops and black pudding (Clonakilty) on a pea puree
Rack of Lamb with potato dauphinoise and asparagus spears
Pear Frangipane with Cream
Cheese Board with Figs

With a good heavy bottle of Argentinian Malbec and a couple of glasses of Remy

A simple man of simple tastes :wink:

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If we’re talking America pre-execution, I think on death row there’s a cash limit on what your final meal costs - been $25-$40 depending on state. So most of you will be very disappointed…

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
A Wagyu A5 steak

A proper, authentic Quattro Formaggi pizza

Four tubs of Saint Agur spread, a slab of stilton, nice olive oil and balsamic vinegar with at least two fresh baguettes. Some proper butter and Vegemite as well, why not.

An XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger from Burger King for old times sake (A tradition to get one post-sesh before the last train back from Paddington)

Some bitterballen, preferably served by a voluptuous Dutch lady.

Copious amounts of pistachio and coffee gelato and a Roshen Kyiv cake.

A load of wine gums, toffees, mints and stuff.

Couple of nice bottles of red, cans of root beer and extra spicy ginger beer. Theres a really nice fresh, unfiltered, very high percentage beer I used to get from Obolon brewery as well, I'll have some of that.

I'll have a pre-feast joint as well if Han is having one.

I'm doing keto at the moment so it was nice to vent some of my desires here, I feel much better now.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If we’re talking America pre-execution, I think on death row there’s a cash limit on what your final meal costs - been $25-$40 depending on state. So most of you will be very disappointed…
So let's not ;)

Oysters and a good champagne
A selection of sushi and sashimi with a Junmai Daiginjo sake. There MUST be some Otoro.
Roast rib of beef, goose fat tatties, honey and butter carrots, Yorkshire pudding, as much Penfold's Grange as I could get away with.
Cheese. Something runny and something blue. At this point I'll be too pissed to be specific.
A simple chocolate mousse
Calvados.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A Wagyu A5 steak

A proper, authentic Quattro Formaggi pizza

Four tubs of Saint Agur spread, a slab of stilton, nice olive oil and balsamic vinegar with at least two fresh baguettes. Some proper butter and Vegemite as well, why not.

An XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger from Burger King for old times sake (A tradition to get one post-sesh before the last train back from Paddington)

Copious amounts of pistachio and coffee gelato and a Roshen Kyiv cake.

A load of wine gums, toffees, mints and stuff.

Couple of nice bottles of red, cans of root beer and extra spicy ginger beer. Theres a really nice fresh, unfiltered, very high percentage beer I used to get from Obolon brewery as well, I'll have some of that.

I'll have a pre-feast joint as well if Han is having one.

I'm doing keto at the moment so it was nice to vent some of my desires here, I feel much better now.

It's almost as if you're trying to get your arteries to beat them to throwing the switch :laugh:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I doubt any American would think of any of the options being suggested here. It would be cheeseburgers, pizzas and ice cream all the way. Maybe tacos for the more ‘culinarily-adventurous’…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here