Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insiders response to Giraffe

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I've been a STH every year at Withdean. I was therefore expecting Tony Bloom and Martin Perry to pull up outside my house in a blue and white striped pimped out humm-vee and take me on a trip to the stadium, garnering me with french champagne and prawn vol-au-vents, whilst giving me a full oral...presentation of the Platinum season tickets and the delights they have on offer. I would then sign up on the spot, before being whisked into town for a fully complementry massage courtesy of the club, along with a 'happy ending'.

Instead, all I got was a free DVD and a glib mention of it in the accompanynig letter.
DISGUSTING.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well I've been a STH every year at Withdean. I was therefore expecting Tony Bloom and Martin Perry to pull up outside my house in a blue and white striped pimped out humm-vee and take me on a trip to the stadium, garnering me with french champagne and prawn vol-au-vents, whilst giving me a full oral...presentation of the Platinum season tickets and the delights they have on offer. I would then sign up on the spot, before being whisked into town for a fully complementry massage courtesy of the club, along with a 'happy ending'.

Instead, all I got was a free DVD and a glib mention of it in the accompanynig letter.
DISGUSTING.

Is there any other sort?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I understand that the offer is not open to Huddersfield Town supporters because there is nowere to tie-up their whippets! :smile:

yes there is...the church land next to the stadium

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009

DISGUSTING.

You were out when we called. Very disappointing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You were out when we called. Very disappointing.

D_oh.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here