Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They’re pretty good actors aren’t they. Let’s face it they know the characters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I would go as far as to say that episode was perfection 10/10 , interesting no poster of next weeks
Of course they'd have an M.R. James style ghost story in their locker.

Thankfully it doesn't seem that this 9th series is cursed.

Bring on the final movement.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I've just re-watched the Series 9 trailer. All the clips are from episodes 1-5. None of episode 6.

Perhaps there are no clips to show of episode 6 as none exist yet.

Might this mean that at least some of it will be live? :D

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Steve and Reece were in the row in front of us at the theatre in Bromley last night (Uncanny, live version of the ghostly BBC podcast and TV show). They clearly love a bit of the paranormal.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've caught up.

The escape room episode felt like it was 10 minutes long, which is good because it didn't drag for a second. The 2 main guys almost playing their natural personalities to me.

The piano one was textbook for them.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
The escape room episode felt like it was 10 minutes long, which is good because it didn't drag for a second.
Steve and Reece were in the row in front of us at the theatre in Bromley last night (Uncanny, live version of the ghostly BBC podcast and TV show). They clearly love a bit of the paranormal.

Did you ever get to see Ghost Stories at the theatre, the Andy Nyman/Jeremy Dyson one? Inside No9 heavily doffed a cap to it with that episode, not surprisingly!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just over 12 hours and counting.

I wish I had a ticket for tonight's "live viewing" at Vue Cinema, Leicester Square.

At the risk of being hopelessly wrong by 10:30pm this evening, I've got a feeling that they will be involved in some way.

What a way to finish the show by being part of it, albeit unknowingly.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just over 12 hours and counting.

I wish I had a ticket for tonight's "live viewing" at Vue Cinema, Leicester Square.

At the risk of being hopelessly wrong by 10:30pm this evening, I've got a feeling that they will be involved in some way.

What a way to finish the show by being part of it, albeit unknowingly.
Regarding tonight:

Loads of activity after hours last night at Vue Leicester Square, with a couple of wags claiming to have spotted camera crews rehearsing and a couple of suspiciously Steve and Reece shaped men in balaclavas(!) being bundled into a waiting car afterwards in the wee hours[/SPOILERS]

I think you could be right, or completely wrong - that’s the beauty of these guys. So excited!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
10 mins or so left.

Been thinking about the show a lot today in a part-nostalgic, part-mournful way.

Every now and then in life, there's something that stands out from the crowd, pushes boundaries and redefines the medium.

Without wishing to be unnecessarily pseud here, I do think Inside No. 9 has been this for the British television anthology.

Whatever happens, I'm really hoping that it's memorable and a fitting finale to the efforts of Reece and Steve.

In the words of Mother's Ruin, I'm a little bit nervous...a little trepidatious, if truth be told.

See you on the other side. :)

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I honestly don’t know what to expect heard so many rumours from hold on tight a follow up episode and a league of gentlemen crossover glad they have managed to keep this a secret

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No comment from me will start watching in around 30 minutes as catching up on Sweetheart on C4, Walter Presents

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What a sendoff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here