Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury List

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I've missed the last couple of games but it feels like we are picking up a lot of injuries. Can anyone list the confirmed (rather than rumoured) injuries in the squad and the expected recovery time frame?

Yesterday we added:

Elphick - knees, tba but could be a long lay off
Forster - achilles, tba

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think we have ten available players at the moment.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is there any predicted dates they will be back without looking at football manager :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought Forster was out with a calf injury?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I've missed the last couple of games but it feels like we are picking up a lot of injuries. Can anyone list the confirmed (rather than rumoured) injuries in the squad and the expected recovery time frame?

Yesterday we added:

Elphick - knees, tba but could be a long lay off
Forster - achilles, tba

Nicky Forster pulled out during the warm-up with a calf problem, Tommy Elphick (ankle ligaments) and Adam Hinshelwood (calf) were both forced off, while Jim McNulty was taken to hospital as a precaution after sustaining a bruised kidney in the second half to leave Albion with only ten men.

Michel Kuipers (thigh) had already joined Glenn Murray and Kerry Mayo (both hernia) and Colin Hawkins (calf) in the treatment room in the lead up to the game, while Adam Virgo began his mammoth five game ban, all of which now leavs the Seagulls desperately short for Tuesday night's trip to Bristol Rovers.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Out:

Murray, Hart, Mayo, Forster, Kuipers, Elphick, McNulty, Hinshelwood, Hawkins.Andrew.

Suspended:

Virgo, Cox(for Orient)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Nicky Forster pulled out during the warm-up with a calf problem, Tommy Elphick (ankle ligaments) and Adam Hinshelwood (calf) were both forced off, while Jim McNulty was taken to hospital as a precaution after sustaining a bruised kidney in the second half to leave Albion with only ten men.

Michel Kuipers (thigh) had already joined Glenn Murray and Kerry Mayo (both hernia) and Colin Hawkins (calf) in the treatment room in the lead up to the game, while Adam Virgo began his mammoth five game ban, all of which now leavs the Seagulls desperately short for Tuesday night's trip to Bristol Rovers.

It's a wee bit problematic :down:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The problem is, with all those injuries, we have 15 (fully fit?) players left in our squad, they are:
Whing
El-Abd
Jarrett
Birchell
McLeod -fully fit?
Sullivan
Livermore
Dixon
Fraser
Davies - fully fit?
Carole
Gargan
Cook
Brinkhurst
Pelling

What we don't need are any further injuries.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think we have had more than one or two opportunities to play the same team in a row with so many niggling/long term injuries. Do we need to look at our match preperation, diet, training schedule, medical team etc or are we just very unlucky?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The problem is, with all those injuries, we have 15 (fully fit?) players left in our squad, they are:
Whing
El-Abd
Jarrett
Birchell
McLeod -fully fit?
Sullivan
Livermore
Dixon
Fraser
Davies - fully fit?
Carole
Gargan
Cook
Brinkhurst
Pelling

What we don't need are any further injuries.

Dixon was sent back out on loan I thought.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
And I thought Whing was playing (well admittedly..) through the pain barrier.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
McNulty been in hospital overnight with injured kidneys, could be out a few weeks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here