Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury jinx ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hold on, we've been here before.

Is it actually ligament damage or is this going to turn out to be a slight bruise once assessed?

Shit luck of course, but I'm just checking...

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Sorry to hear that. Nice to see you're still here though! I fink you like us!

I do fella , if you had read one of my earlier posts, you would have noticed that I watched BHA long before the Rovers when I lived in Heathfield. (aged 6-13) Seems some on here though only welcome current locals.
This is a bloody good board bar a few obvious twats , perhaps I would be made more welcome on the Palarse board eh. :wink:

Oh and I wasn't coming onj here for sympathy and at no time have I called for any revenge on a Brighton player and for the poster above I don't fookin whinge and never have .

I don't fookin whinge and never have .

Oh really?

Empty seats in the Donny end - the fault of our ticket office

why so many empty seats in the south stand?

shite ref, slippy surface

Had time to reflect on today's game - Page 3

'Worst day since relegated to the conference'

Billy Sharp - tweaked his ankle a little bit. (but with God's grace, might live) - Page 12

Ticket allocation (again)

Is this Donny fan right? - Page 3

and again....

Had time to reflect on today's game - Page 5

and that's just from one page of your posts. So much for this mythical Northern grit.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Oh really?

Billy Sharp - tweaked his ankle a little bit. (but with God's grace, might live) - Page 12

and again....

and that's just from one page of your posts. So much for this mythical Northern grit.

Have you read those posts properly pot noodles, there is little to prove your assertion thatn I lack grit. I have explained circumstances, not slagged off your club (bar the TO and it's early gremlins) and congratulated you on a fine stadium, a damn good crowd drowning out our fans completely and nowhere NOWHERE have I called for the head of Dunk.
Perhaps you need to read them again eh and seperate an explanation of what, why and where from a whinge. If you have chosen to bend those posts in a weird and wonderful way and come to the conclusion that I lack Northern grit then perhaps you could point me to the sentences that reflect that attitude ?
You have become an insular lot haven't you all of a sudden!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have you read those posts properly pot noodles, there is little to prove your assertion thatn I lack grit. I have explained circumstances, not slagged off your club (bar the TO and it's early gremlins) and congratulated you on a fine stadium, a damn good crowd drowning out our fans completely and nowhere NOWHERE have I called for the head of Dunk.
Perhaps you need to read them again eh and seperate an explanation of what, why and where from a whinge. If you have chosen to bend those posts in a weird and wonderful way and come to the conclusion that I lack Northern grit then perhaps you could point me to the sentences that reflect that attitude ?

Steady on old chap, Pot Noodles is like this to everyone. I'm not sure if he's ever posted about the Albion or not, or whether he's just here to be a miserable bastard. I suspect the latter. I'm sorry to hear about Ryan Mason, he did actually look quite good against us I thought, really stood out. I hope it's not as bad as it seems (again). :)

Blah, blah. Of course I read them. That's why I linked them together with a pithy précis and they were a lot pithier than your snooze-athons. Let's see just how I've 'bent those posts in a weird way' shall we?

'Worst day since relegated to the conference'....and a direct quote from the link provided is "Agree entirely this is the worst day since we got relegated to the Conference..."

'shite ref, slippy surface'...and a direct quote from the link provided is "Thank you at last , someone who saw a shite ref, a very slippery surface..."

I can't be arsed to link further but suffice to say the other three links do indeed have you bemoaning our ticket office inefficiencies as the reason for a poor Donny turnout. You're a serial whinger, man. Accept the fact and move on.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Oh really?

and again....

Too much time on your hands?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Steady on old chap, Pot Noodles is like this to everyone. I'm not sure if he's ever posted about the Albion or not, or whether he's just here to be a miserable bastard. I suspect the latter. I'm sorry to hear about Ryan Mason, he did actually look quite good against us I thought, really stood out. I hope it's not as bad as it seems (again). :)

Pot Noodles just goes on the attack at everyone, a very sad little man indeed and by FAR the most tiresome poster on here! Not worth batting an eyelid. Chin up [MENTION=20514]thoreveraviking[/MENTION]!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Yes you've guessed it , we,'ve had Ryan Mason stretchered off tonight with ligament damage.
Can you spare us any decent strikers please ? :ohmy:

That doesn't sound too great. Some Brighton players got roughed up tonight aswell, luckily no injuries......I think.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Blah, blah. Of course I read them. That's why I linked them together with a pithy précis and they were a lot pithier than your snooze-athons. Let's see just how I've 'bent those posts in a weird way' shall we?

'Worst day since relegated to the conference'....and a direct quote from the link provided is "Agree entirely this is the worst day since we got relegated to the Conference..."

'shite ref, slippy surface'...and a direct quote from the link provided is "Thank you at last , someone who saw a shite ref, a very slippery surface..."

I can't be arsed to link further but suffice to say the other three links do indeed have you bemoaning our ticket office inefficiencies as the reason for a poor Donny turnout. You're a serial whinger, man. Accept the fact and move on.

Shite ref,- I think we're all agreed on that FACT
Worst time since the Conference,- yep we had a shite season last year due to serious injuries and that has spilled into this season FACT
TO There were early problems with it and that's not unusual with a new stadium hence my 'duplicate' ticket FACT
Wet surface - explanation for players slipping and not holdind studs easily FACT

Which point do you disagree with ? they are not opinions but FACTS. ffs :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here