Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries 2024/25

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Is it fair to say that Wieffer looks a bit of a sick note?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Is it fair to say that Wieffer looks a bit of a sick note?

Not too bad. Never missed more than 5 games. But I get that there has been a few instances

I'd prefer to keep him out of the side, get him properly fit, then ease him in

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
I guess if Pervis is fit to play a full part then we have a very good option. I'm still unclear on this though
As far as I can tell, Pervis is fit, having played 85 minutes on Saturday and 87 minutes on Tuesday for Ecuador. But if anything that's a case for resting him as he's only just come back from injury.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
They’ll want to ease Weiffer in I expect. May see Ayari start with Baleba and then see Weiffer replace one of them from the bench.
He looked off the pace at times v Everton but still glimpses of his quality.
Would be good to see Ferdi start although our left back will need to be defensively strong against Omari Hutchinson who is probably their biggest threat.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think he probably had the injury when he signed, had the club stalled to wait for it to heal the window would have closed with the probability that we wouldn’t have had another chance at him. I believe they took an educated risk based on the rest of his medical but understandably wouldn’t want that public.
He’s been training just not fit to play, until now…
In the Argus today he is quoted as saying:

"After I signed I got a very little injury. All fine now, back to the team, I have trained already a full session with the team so that's good news."

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
In the Argus today he is quoted as saying:

"After I signed I got a very little injury. All fine now, back to the team, I have trained already a full session with the team so that's good news."
"a" full session

We'll see if FH thinks that's enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here