Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ****ing Hell

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My second major tournament final in my lifetime. Please don’t go to extra time or rely on a Russian linesman this time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I walked out of the local social club, I said to my mates "It;'s NEVER been a better time to support England and Brighton and Hove Albion"

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Never been a Raheem Sterling fan.
Its taken quite a while and been a rocky road.
But i am now a convert.

A brilliant mature and level headed performance just when it was needed.
Doff my cap to the man and want his babies

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
All round masterclass and GS had the balls to sub off Grealish after him coming on as a sub and playing well. Not many managers could pull that off without pissing the player off totally.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whatever the result on Sunday, getting to the final is a great achievement & the journey to it should just be savoured & enjoyed!

Is so true. Unreal run of games - from a very tough group to a great knockout phase of games. Just enjoy it. Look at France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium & Germany squads and appreciate how well these lads have done. The shirt hasn’t weighed as heavy since Gareth took over - fantastic lads…and BHA in the squad to add that cherry :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe not a pen but the Kane one was nailed on earlier on in the game, so Cans Christian Anderson can fvck right off!

100% this. Soft pen - as were BOTH their free kicks. But Kane’s one was stonewall. More than deserved a soft pen - unlucky Kasper - too bad you gobbed off in your press conference :lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Is so true. Unreal run of games - from a very tough group to a great knockout phase of games. Just enjoy it. Look at France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium & Germany squads and appreciate how well these lads have done. The shirt hasn’t weighed as heavy since Gareth took over - fantastic lads…and BHA in the squad to add that cherry :clap2:

This is Southgate's major achievement. He has succeeded where so many have failed. He has united the press, the fans, the squad and the team.

****ing Impressive.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When is the second leg?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Blast, I've been watching the Pilarse Clown Show on Amazon Prime III .... who was playing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here