Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Inevitable bedwetting

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Genuinely not a clue but I think the Chelsea game could be the one where things start to unravel, but I thought that about Arsenal.

The only games I am pretty sure we’ll get beat are Chelsea and City though, the others who knows :shrug:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
28th Sept Chelski (a)
6th Oct Spurs (h)
19th Oct Newcastle (a)
26th Oct Wolves (h)
30th Oct Liverpool (h)
2nd Nov Liverpool (a)
9th Nov Citeh (h)

Firstly how many points and will we get through in the cup?

Secondly, anyone else looking ahead to the inevitable bedwetting and tedious media discourse during the November international break about how much we're struggling and how "should've backed De Zerbi" :yawn:
Stop bedwetting

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
28th Sept Chelski (a)
6th Oct Spurs (h)
19th Oct Newcastle (a)
26th Oct Wolves (h)
30th Oct Liverpool (h)
2nd Nov Liverpool (a)
9th Nov Citeh (h)

Secondly, anyone else looking ahead to the inevitable bedwetting and tedious media discourse during the November international break about how much we're struggling and how "should've backed De Zerbi" :yawn:
I generally have something to say about these

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Genuinely not a clue but I think the Chelsea game could be the one where things start to unravel, but I thought that about Arsenal.

The only games I am pretty sure we’ll get beat are Chelsea and City though, the others who knows :shrug:
Yeh, in the days coming up to the Arsenal game, I heard nothing on here other than Saka is going to destroy this player or that player.

Of course he's a good player and caused us problems. Chelsea have good players who will cause us problems. But we've got good players who'll be competitive against all these sides were going to play.

A few win, a few losses and a few draws. Not necessarily where you'd expect them is my prediction for the coming games

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we can possibly squeak 8 points out of that lot. A tough run and sadly I fear Chelsea will just have too much for us tomorrow, now that they finally look like a team that has had billion pounds spent on them and we are without our best player.

We win the cup tie

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
28th Sept Chelski (a)
6th Oct Spurs (h)
19th Oct Newcastle (a)
26th Oct Wolves (h)
30th Oct Liverpool (h)
2nd Nov Liverpool (a)
9th Nov Citeh (h)

6 points and we will lose on pens in the cup, Solly will launch the ball into orbit

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I can see Chelsea taking us apart tomorrow, not got a good feeling about it at all.
Newcastle and wolves are our best bet for points, city and Liverpool too strong although a weaker team in the cup and we're through to the next round.
Spurs, who knows, flip a coin as to which spurs turn up.
6 points and a cup win.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
W 28th Sept Chelski (a)
W 6th Oct Spurs (h)
L 19th Oct Newcastle (a)
W 26th Oct Wolves (h)
D 30th Oct Liverpool (h)
L 2nd Nov Liverpool (a)
D 9th Nov Citeh (h)

I am predicting 10 points from these games, coin flip whether we knacker Liverpool on pens or not. I think 7 points should be the minimum aim from this run of games.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
L 28th Sept Chelski (a)
D 6th Oct Spurs (h)
L 19th Oct Newcastle (a)
W 26th Oct Wolves (h)
L 30th Oct Liverpool (h)
L 2nd Nov Liverpool (a)
L 9th Nov Citeh (h)

Going to be very rough and the bedwettery is going to match the weather

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can see Chelsea taking us apart tomorrow, not got a good feeling about it at all.
Newcastle and wolves are our best bet for points, city and Liverpool too strong although a weaker team in the cup and we're through to the next round.
Spurs, who knows, flip a coin as to which spurs turn up.
6 points and a cup win.
I'll put you down for a draw.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I'm more concerned about the next few "should-get-a-lot-of-points-games" to be honest:

B'mouth (a)
Saints (h)
Fulham (a)
Leicester (a)
Palace (h)
Hammers (a)
Brentford (h)
Yep, these are then ones we can’t afford to be dropping points against if we want a mid top half of the table finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here