Indian Grand Prix

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
what a shit weekend for Massa, hits the curb again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
100% Massa's fault on turning into Hamilton. If you watch the replay, Massa takes a look to his left so he must have seen Hamilton, he then deliberately turns into him. Can't believe that Coulthard and Brundle didn't pick that up.

Last edited:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
How boring has F1 got again?!? It's like the Schumacher years all over again.

Im sure they will change the rules again, they have been changing them all season to try and make it more interesting but failed every time

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Im sure they will change the rules again, they have been changing them all season to try and make it more interesting but failed every time

Maybe...but what is disappointing is for the last few races, I've just found myself tuning in for the starts...whereas earlier in the season and last season it was much more exciting throughout the race.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Maybe...but what is disappointing is for the last few races, I've just found myself tuning in for the starts...whereas earlier in the season and last season it was much more exciting throughout the race.

I try not to look for the winner any more, i really got into watching the lower end of the points area, and i have enjoyed seeing Senna and Di Resta this season.

I think the title was always going to Vettel

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Why are there never any strong Americans in F1, i know they love indie car and nascar but with 2 races going there in the next couple of years ya would think there might be some interest.

Mario Andretti has probably been the best to come out there, and even then he went to America in the Cold war

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mclaren and Ferrari need to up their game big time next season and hit the ground running or the Red Bulls and Vettel are gonna bore even more people into switching off. F1 when it is competitive is one of the most watchable sports, when it has a team head and shoulders above the rest it is a borefest..imo.

Surely it's not beyond Ferrari and Mclaren and Mercedes to match a f***ing drinks company :lolol:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Mercedes are the fastest car in a straight line i believe, Red Bull are one of the slowest out the front runners but are the best through the corners

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Taped the last 20 laps because Tesco called, is it worth watching?

Cant really think of much that went on at all, tbh Button was closing on Vettel for a while but never really threatened him. Some racing in the mids of the table but again not overly amazing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why are there never any strong Americans in F1, i know they love indie car and nascar but with 2 races going there in the next couple of years ya would think there might be some interest.

no, because they only know how to drive in circles. things like right and left turns on the same track are difficult for them. chicanes must blow their minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here