Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

India V England. First Test.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
118/1. Cook out.

Bell next in let's hope we can post a big total.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I watched the first hour or so, Cook and Strauss were doing the right thing just ticking along at 3 per over. No need for Cook to go after harbajan, hopefully Bell will continue in the same vein, we need to bat for most of day two so slowly slowly catchey monkey.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
50 overs gone. England are 143/1. We're doing a lot better than I expected, it would be great to win this one.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
164/2.
Bell out for 17.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great innings by Strauss, considering his lack of practice.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
f*** sake bowden :censored:

England in a spot of bother now. We need another big innings from someone here, sadly I can't see where it's going to come from

Six inches from the ball, yes they reckon he was six inches away from hitting the ball with his bat/glove but was given out. Shocking decision!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well apart from our boy the rest of the England players collapsed. Good to see our bowlers are putting in a good show with the ball though. Swann has set a new record with his first over too, perhaps we can even win this.

BBC SPORT | Cricket | England | Latest scores

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good session for England. It was good watching the bowlers this morning, they kept it nice and tight and didn't allow the Indians to score easy runs. Now they need to keep it up after tea, there's still plenty of batting to come.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't like watching the Indian batsmen troop off shaking their heads. Should be fined for that. It undermines the Umps, especially for LBW decisions (which hawkeye proves were both out). Hope they apologise.

(Actually love seeing the Indian batsmen troop off, but not shaking their heads)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They're resuming after lunch, and Flintoff is looking impressive, shame I have to go out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here