Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incredible. . . . yet bizzare!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Today, the post arrived.Usual crap in their but a huge package aswell. Opened the package to find no note, no signature, but a Fifa Standard Brighton and Hove Albion FC ball signed by the entire 1987 team!Still looking for the person who sent it.No emauils to say it was coming,no nothing.I can't remember entering any raffles,prize draws etc so I'm in absolute shock as to where it's come from!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Legends comp?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Check the postmark

Maybe its one of those hidden in the back of a cupboard at the sorting office and deliver it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
TLO's probably f***ed up on the 40 notes auction or something.

larus

FalmerforAll!** said:
Today, the post arrived.Usual crap in their but a huge package aswell. Opened the package to find no note, no signature, but a Fifa Standard Brighton and Hove Albion FC ball signed by the entire 1987 team!Still looking for the person who sent it.No emauils to say it was coming,no nothing.I can't remember entering any raffles,prize draws etc so I'm in absolute shock as to where it's come from!

Sorry mate. Got sent to the wrong address.

PM me and I'll give you the right address to send it to. :dunce:

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
hitony said:
Well, if it has been sent to the wrong address by mistake, by someone from here, well done to falmerforall for being so honest about it :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blushes!

Can't imagine it being sent to the wrong address because it came with my name clearly marked on the package but like I said,there was no other note!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
So we worked out the mystery yet FFA?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Wardywonderland said:
So we worked out the mystery yet FFA?

Not yet,Watson.

Can't make out all the signatures clearly but definately signed by Steve Gatting and Gary Nelson.I wonder whether it's a special ball for the 1991 play offs?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Roald Dahls tales of the unexpected strikes again. This morning I received a letter from Scottish Power agreeing to supply gas and electricity to a house I left on 20 Jun, the letter had been forwarded by the post office. I phoned them up to point out the error, they told me that they don't provide a service to the house I now live in, despite an account being set up prior to my move. It appears that I now live in a house for which there is no known supplier of gas or electricity, bizarre but easy on the budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here