Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incredible Goings on in Crawley

:nono: Unbelievable

A mate of mine at work goes to a few Crawley games and was delighted they stayed up last season, didn't really have the heart to tell him that there are worse things than relegation - and owners like that are one of them.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire

"Despite the best efforts to attract potential investors, no additional finances have been generated for the club"

Nobody in their right mind would want to work with these C***S in the first place :tosser: :tosser:

Last edited:

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
BarrelofFun said:
Did I see him with a pair of handcuffs? :eek:

What sort of thing did they say?

Any ideas what your next step is? Keep up the pressure and good work.
Can't say any handcuffs were seen.

They were trying to speak to an 18 year old but weren't let in as it was a private meeting. When the chap from the Trust tried to shut the door he brushed a chair against one of the SAG's legs and the SAG chap accused him of assault. He also said he could "give him a smack". Nice!

They were made aware the Police had been called and they left.

Reports they breached the Data Protection Act by going to the guys house have not been confirmed although that has been mentioned to the Police too.

Plans are afoot although not disclosed at the moment. The shows for solidarity is appreciated and it's good to know we have some support from you guys, and gals.

Last edited:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
SA Group hired heavies resorting to harrassment and intimidation! They need to be very careful in my opinion as they may find themselves having a chat with some of my mates if this kind of behaviour continues.

Not surprised it has all come to this though when someone with AMs background is allowed to take over a football club.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Crawley Boy said:
Can't say any handcuffs were seen.

They were trying to speak to an 18 year old but weren't let in as it was a private meeting. When the chap from the Trust tried to shut the door he brushed a chair against one of the SAG's legs and the SAG chap accused him of assault. He also said he could "give him a smack". Nice!

They were made aware the Police had been called and they left.

Reports they breached the Data Protection Act by going to the guys house have not been confirmed although that has been mentioned to the Police too.

Plans are afoot although not disclosed at the moment. The shows for solidarity is appreciated and it's good to know we have some support from you guys, and gals.

Absolutely CB, we're with you all the way.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
Absolutely CB, we're with you all the way.

Agreed. People like them have no place in football at any level of the game. I will support the true fans of Crawley all the way in their battle to rid the club of these people and their associates.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Giant Seagull said:
Nobody in their right mind would want to work with these C***S in the first place :tosser: :tosser:

Certainly, some of Crawley's former sponsors ceased all financial ties with the club as soon as the Majeeds moved in. Privately, and on the Crawley forum, one in particular has clearly stated the reason as being knowledge of their "poor business practices."

We really must show some solidarity with and support for the Crawley supporters. Let's hope their club survives this latest episode, as it really looks bleak at the moment as all their players look for other clubs and they have a transfer embargo stopping them signing anyone new. The chances of being able to field a team in a few weeks time seems slim.

SAG OUT NOW.

Boycott all SAG establishments (reminder - Saquarra Bar in Brighton is one such bar).

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Let me get this right, I am not allowed to shop at Focus, buy cakes or bread from Forfars, give custom to any company with a call centre based outside the UK or frequent any establishment owned by the Majeeds. Can anyone confirm that this is the case and either add or remove shops/companies/other random establishments to my list.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
eastlondonseagull said:
Good point, let's make a new Boycott list sticky :thumbsup:

Starting with McDonalds please :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
sir danny cullip said:
Even if I have a mega hangover and fancy and breakfast bap?!:ohmy:

Fraid so - never ever go in there. I am the father from hell according to my two kids as I simply refuse to got there.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They will thank you for your approach later in life Beachy, I now avoid McDonalds too, show them the documentary supersize me to reinforce the evils of the stuff served up there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
McDonalds is the the anti-christ of the USA - sums up completely how screwed up that country is.

I doubt I will ever go to the USA again, once was enough.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will never go to the USA again, at least not until there are some radical changes in the way the country is run and some of the things they do in the name of freedom.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Gully said:
Let me get this right, I am not allowed to shop at Focus, buy cakes or bread from Forfars, give custom to any company with a call centre based outside the UK or frequent any establishment owned by the Majeeds. Can anyone confirm that this is the case and either add or remove shops/companies/other random establishments to my list.

Sorry, I missed one, obviously. What is the reason for boycotting companies with foreign call centres, or is that one non-football related?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sully said:
Sorry, I missed one, obviously. What is the reason for boycotting companies with foreign call centres, or is that one non-football related?

Because by the end of the conversation you are left feeling that you are the one who can't express yourself properly in your native tongue, rather than the fact that there is a good chance that the person answering the phone doesn't speak English very well and doesn't understand your query:angry:

Although I think the real reason might be because of the loss of jobs in this country brought about by foreign call centres.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here