Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

incredible game

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Gutted Painter did not risk a penalty and they conceded,appalled by our lack lustre start tonight(so what about games being close),pleased that we have got our bad run behind us in time for Palace,delighted by our 2nd half performance,chuffed with the season so far,where were the 1700 Brighton no shows?

all in all i am happy

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Gutted Painter did not risk a penalty and they conceded,appalled by our lack lustre start tonight(so what about games being close),pleased that we have got our bad run behind us in time for Palace,delighted by our 2nd half performance,chuffed with the season so far,where were the 1700 Brighton no shows?

all in all i am happy

1700 no-shows were f***ed by the trains. Me, being one of them. Had to watch the game in a BO-infused local boozer, instead. Am going to see if Southern / First Capital Connect can reimburse me that game from my season ticket ;)

Apparently, the rumoured tunnel collapse at Balcombe will cause chaos for Tuesday, too, so I might not even make that one :rant:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
1700 no-shows were f***ed by the trains. Me, being one of them. Had to watch the game in a BO-infused local boozer, instead. Am going to see if Southern / First Capital Connect can reimburse me that game from my season ticket ;)

Apparently, the rumoured tunnel collapse at Balcombe will cause chaos for Tuesday, too, so I might not even make that one :rant:

Of course-i heard about the Tunnel,collapsing or something?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

all in all i am happy

where were the 1700 Brighton no shows?
Stuck at train stations no doubt , trains were not running from seaford we could only get to the game by taxi.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blimey,Seaford has trains?!Great game,lovely SKY money,& hopefully they want to keep coming back for more pies (sorry-meaned to say great football).100K per game?:drool:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
2 nil down at half time against Leeds United in the Championship and in the end we're disappointed not to win it. A new stadium, another full house creating a wonderful atmosphere, an ex Champions League player wearing the blue and white stripes of Brighton and Hove Albion and Gus Poyet is our manager. It's brilliant.

What a game, what a come back and what excitement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here