Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Increase the North stand capacity

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
You clearly have issues, decent courtesy costs nothing. I'm not the only one that thinks this is the case, so does that mean just because it doesn't fit in to your view point that it has no place being expressed. Ease up on the aggressive tone and remember we support the same team. 'Total lack of thought and awareness' ? , 'research' ? I've been to every game, but this was the first time not in the North, so it stood out how a full away end drowned the North out, I didn't crow about it, just made an observation, followed by an inquiry as to what others thought here. Tell me I'm wrong in your opinion by all means, but no need for it to be abusive.
"so it stood out how a full away end drowned the North out"
Away end wasn't full. Had lots of empty seats on the west side

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I think both ends behind the goals look rubbish - it will look better when the corners are filled in. I think the OP needs to remember that for 2000 wrexham fans it was their cup final and they made lots of noise - it was quiet everywhere in the home ends WSU etc - probably because it was a relatively unimportant game for albion fans....

Not really. It was quiet in WSU cos we were terrible

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Secondly, does anyone know why we are extending the seats into the corners of the south stand before doing the same with the north? I would have thought extending the north might be a bigger priority?

So the away fans can be moved and the existing space for the extra hospitality filled would be my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here