Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince possibility gathers pace..........

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If Ince was made manager how long do you think he will stay?

If we go down will he want to stay?

and if he does a god job next year how long do you think he will stick around when the bigger teams come knocking?

NOT that I wouldnt welcome Ince to the club, I do think he would be a great appointment but I do wonder if he would be here for the long haul?

11 managers in 13 years say whoever it is wont be here for the long haul

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
11 managers in 13 years say whoever it is wont be here for the long haul

Good point Brett, but Im sure I remember Knight saying when Adams was given the job that the whole club are looking at the future and falmer so he will be here for the long haul (hence the 3 year contract).

Surley the club must still be looking a few years down the line?

1066gull

can see were it can work

he worked miracles at maccesfield and could do the same to us a bit like Gritt did in 1996/97

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
If Ince comes here for only 2 seasons and takes us in to the championship that will do me.......just in time for Falmer......and then we will be a far more attractive proposition for some better quality managers next time around, unless of course he likes it so much here he stays longer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good point Brett, but Im sure I remember Knight saying when Adams was given the job that the whole club are looking at the future and falmer so he will be here for the long haul (hence the 3 year contract).

Didnt he say the same when he appointed McGhee and Wilkins that each one was here to take us to Falmer. It used to be Deadly Doug at Villa who sacked managers now it looks like it is Dirty Dick at Brighton.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ince would want his back room staff...i cant see us paying for them and paying to get rid of ours, although i beleive we do need a complete clear out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Didnt he say the same when he appointed McGhee and Wilkins that each one was here to take us to Falmer. It used to be Deadly Doug at Villa who sacked managers now it looks like it is Dirty Dick at Brighton.

In fairness to DK (and the board) I'm sure he (and them) always look(s) to appoint a manager for the long-term, sadly for him/them we've had three move on of their own accord thanks to Melanie Cuntrest and her band of Nimbys. McGhee lost the plot after getting endless abuse from a number of 'fans'. Wilkins showed a lack of something to warrant being released from his contract and now Adams II left the club with no real option other than the 'mutual agreement'.

It is clearly much more difficult finding the best man for the job in these days of an impatient fan base made up of 15 to 18 year old keyboard warriors all wanting instant success.

as much as i would like to see a manager here with his experience of football at the highest level,do you think that with his record at blackburn this might put off premier and championship players coming here?Adams had managed in the championship and premier and look what happened.You never Know until you try,so if Ince gets the job lets all get behind him and see what he can do.hope he is not associating with the likes of Ambrose Mende,who was banned from The Goldstone

D

Deleted member 2719

It is clearly much more difficult finding the best man for the job in these days of an impatient fan base made up of 15 to 18 year old keyboard warriors all wanting instant success.

What about the 45year old realist that just loves the Albion to be aiming for a level of football for the future so that we can sustain survival in a sparkling new stadium.

Don't they count?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What about the 45year old realist that just loves the Albion to be aiming for a level of football for the future so that we can sustain survival in a sparkling new stadium.

Don't they count?

No, not when they act like 15 to 18 year old keyboard warriors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here