Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince possibility gathers pace..........

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just because punters are having a flutter doesnt make it any more likly. though im in favour, think it'll be a good appointment.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Good grief.

I know Naylor has an inside track on the club, and he may have been given the word, but there was hardly any meat on that story, apart from to say he is favourite (without saying why), and the NSC wants him/thinks he'll be here.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Good grief.

I know Naylor has an inside track on the club, and he may have been given the word, but there was hardly any meat on that story, apart from to say he is favourite (without saying why), and the NSC wants him/thinks he'll be here.

Probably on the basis that he was willing to have an interview on Saturday.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Paul Ince probably doesn't even know where Brighton is, let alone want to apply for a job there.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That is a story written by a man who hasn't had a sniff of info about the new manager apart from what has been written on here.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That is a story written by a man who hasn't had a sniff of info about the new manager apart from what has been written on here.

I doubt that's the case. I reckon Andy Naylor is the one person not working for the Albion who knows most about the club.

However, he doesn't really back up his story. Maybe because he can't, or that maybe it's an evolving story, or maybe some kind of embargo is on it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Agreed.

Like the way he uses the past tense to try and beef up the credibility of this no news nonsense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If as said on here that Ince had an interview on Saturday morning it doesnt say much for DK who said he hadnt given it much thought and would start on the process of making a short list after the game against Millwall.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I doubt that's the case. I reckon Andy Naylor is the one person not working for the Albion who knows most about the club.

I would think so to, but the fact that the only bit of material he has to write about is the odds that have since been removed from a website that he found on NSC suggests he has heard nothing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There seems to be a lot of porkies here as several swear blind and have confirmed Ince was interviewed on Saturday yet DK denies this.

Was DK at the Millwall game and if it is Ince what will our BNP bretheren thinks of that ?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
FROM THE ARGUS
Adams departed after realising he didn't have the full backing of the boardroom and spent Saturday afternoon at Lewes FC.

could do a job!!!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive got more chance than Ince

I would be absolutely amazed if he wanted the job to be honest.

Delighted but amazed.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If Ince was made manager how long do you think he will stay?

If we go down will he want to stay?

and if he does a god job next year how long do you think he will stick around when the bigger teams come knocking?

NOT that I wouldnt welcome Ince to the club, I do think he would be a great appointment but I do wonder if he would be here for the long haul?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here