Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inbetweeners Series Three

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I thought the first half of today's was very good but tapered off on the second half, not sure why every episode needs to be analysed over whether it's better or worse than the last. As long as you enjoy it. I would say that this series has been weaker but that's par for the course with these kinds of things innit.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
"Someone call the police or my mummy"

"Might be a problem, my dealer's in Afghanistan sourcing the pure grade"

"Yeah, fine, I do deal - but you assumed it because I'm black. You know I'm at university!"

:bowdown:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Really enjoyed tonight’s episode.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Like I said. I deliver. I f***ing deliver"

"What, like a postman with tourettes ?"

:lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
well i thought tonights was the worst episode i have seen last weeks was so much funnier

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Worst episode of Inbetweeners I've seen by quite a long way. Really starting to get a bad feeling about future stuff now.

The banter between the lads seems so much more forced now, and incidents like the girl puking up before kissing Simon, or him pushing her over, which would have been gold in the first series just seem to be falling completely flat.

Oh dear.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
For the second week in a row I laughed a lot. Think some of the posters on here seem to be taking this show way too seriously. I think it's pretty funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's funny because the characters are all people we know and recognise.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its' funny, end of. Some classic moments last night, not a classic episode, but classic moments.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some of the comments on here are a bit "I used to like that band when no-one knew who they were".

It's only not as funny because you've watched two series and have come to know what to expect. But this series is still proper funny, IMO.

Simon running after Carly just as she starts talking to another lad - an example of the quality, understated humour that we all recognise. And Jay's dad' comments are all quality too.

And as for Will's mum, fittest woman on the programme. :drool:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'where is she?'

'just follow the puddles - she's that wet for you'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here