Jul 13, 2003
harty:bowdown:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Wow this is like Rocky 37!!

Harty coming out of retirement for one more round!

ADDDDDRrrrriiaaaaaannnnn!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Announcer: LETS GET TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 1:

The bell sounds.

Harty comes out of the red corner rather quickly, he squares up to DK. DK then hits Harty right in the face with a big right hook, what sends Harty rocking. The ref looks to see if Harty is ok, Harty says to ref that he is ok, he then recovers. DK then walks towards now the recovered Harty and goes for a few jabs into the body, but Harty blocks and then hits DK square in the jaw, DK is now rocking, but slowly recovers for the first time in this match.

The bell sounds for the end of the round. 1st Round is tied in points.

Round 2:

Bell sounds.

DK this time looks the quicker off the two and then lands a right jab to Harty eye, he continues to work on Harty eye making Harty cover up, they both hug in the middle of the ring and the ref breaks them up. When they both break up Harty then goes for DK and then gives him a couple of jabs into the body and then a right hook into the mouth of DK making him bleed from the mouth. Harty continues to work over the mouth of DK. Making DK cover up, Ref gets in the way of the furious Harty who is trying to find away of getting passed DK defence. DK stops covering and then starts to work away at the body of Harty, and then a big european uppercut lands on the chin of Harty and Harty is rocking for the second time, DK goes in for the kill and then lands a massive right hook into the eye of Harty and this time Harty lands on the matt with a massive thud. The ref starts counting.

Ref- 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 THATS IT!

Announcer- And the winner by knockout and still World Heavyweight champion The incredible Dick Knight.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
good to see you're putting the summer holidays to good use

D

Deleted member 2719

brightonfan_86 said:
Announcer: LETS GET TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 1:

The bell sounds.

Harty comes out of the red corner rather quickly, he squares up to DK. DK then hits Harty right in the face with a big right hook, what sends Harty rocking. The ref looks to see if Harty is ok, Harty says to ref that he is ok, he then recovers. DK then walks towards now the recovered Harty and goes for a few jabs into the body, but Harty blocks and then hits DK square in the jaw, DK is now rocking, but slowly recovers for the first time in this match.

The bell sounds for the end of the round. 1st Round is tied in points.

Round 2:

Bell sounds.

DK this time looks the quicker off the two and then lands a right jab to Harty eye, he continues to work on Harty eye making Harty cover up, they both hug in the middle of the ring and the ref breaks them up. When they both break up Harty then goes for DK and then gives him a couple of jabs into the body and then a right hook into the mouth of DK making him bleed from the mouth. Harty continues to work over the mouth of DK. Making DK cover up, Ref gets in the way of the furious Harty who is trying to find away of getting passed DK defence. DK stops covering and then starts to work away at the body of Harty, and then a big european uppercut lands on the chin of Harty and Harty is rocking for the second time, DK goes in for the kill and then lands a massive right hook into the eye of Harty and this time Harty lands on the matt with a massive thud. The ref starts counting.

Ref- 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 THATS IT!

Announcer- And the winner by knockout and still World Heavyweight champion The incredible Dick Knight.

Very good.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

But i think DK will have plenty of vaseline so as alot of those punches slide off him and i am sure Harty will slip a few shots in below the belt.

Can't wait.

Fight...........Fight...........Fight

:clap2: :clap2:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
54%, at time of going to press, is clearly a mandate from the people.

First fight I've won since 1979.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
And it was a split decision.:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Harty said:
Which my sister and her connections took to the House of Lords.
And won..........When is the rematch, or are you taking it to Brussels?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here