Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the cold light of day,how good have the 2012 games been for you ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
With the events programme almost over,i honestly have to say it for me has been superb typing now 27 Golds and third in the table. Crowds that have roared themselves hoarse and performances i never believed it possible,that for me has raised the Olympic bar to a new level. To everyone that went in whatever capicity thank-you without it would not have been possible. :clap2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I looked forward to these Games with great excitement and haven't been disappointed. A wonderful experience to watch and remember.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most enjoyable Olympics for me........ever. Not just because of our success but the whole way it has been organised. The BBCs digital coverage of all the sports has been second to none.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Unbelievable and am so pleased I got to see some events, including Athletics in the Olympic Stadium. Simply a breathtaking 2 weeks.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
A week before if you asked me about my thoughts on the upcoming Olympics my reply would of been along the lines of "what a waste of money and time, utterly pointless". However saying this I have loved the Olympics in London so much so that I have watched the coverage for a minimum of an hour a day, f*** any other programs that i would of watched, all i have watched is the Olympics!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Been a fantastic show from the beginning to now,but please,please tell me they are not going to spoil the closing ceremony with the 'Spice Girls'.....ugh!

I've been working up at Excel and have been very lucky to have been ring side for a ton of matches, fights, weight lifts etc. It has been without doubt one of the best things I've ever been involved with. I've met so many brilliant people from all around the world and with the exception of one twat I was working with they have all been so friendly, good humoured and like myself chuffed to be involved with something so great. I will never forget the night two women's golds in boxing for GB and Ireland were won, the best atmosphere at any sports event I've been at.
And then there's all the brilliant athletes I've had the privilage of meeting. My last night tonight , sat here in boxing and once again the atmosphere is great and my fingers are crossed for another GB gold.
My faith in humanity has been restored over the last couple of weeks and long may that continue.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm still waiting for whatever it was Brunswick said was going to happen, um, happen!

Other than that I have been massively surprised at how well orchestrated it has been. Can't believe it!!!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Despite all the doom and gloom, I was confident it would go well. I didn't think it would be such a smashing success, and great fun to watch all the different sports and GB getting so many medals on home soil. It's made my summer!

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here