Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Remembrance of Withdean

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I know we had our last game ever at Withdean last week *season ticket for 11 of the 12 years of our residence" however as its the season's end tomorrow I would like to pay tribute to the Old Lady for the memories, both Good and Bad.

How best can we describe her importance in our hour of need to our children and grandchildren in the future. For me she may not have been the most pleasing looking girl on the eye in the nightclub, but with the nightclub about to close we thought she'll do "she served her purpose" and hopefully she doesn't have our phone number for future visits...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
After the HMS Goldstone was maliciously scuttled, and we bobbed around in the icy waters of Gillingham for a time, The Withdean was our lifeboat that took us to the safe haven of the Amex Stadium.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I know we had our last game ever at Withdean last week *season ticket for 11 of the 12 years of our residence" however as its the season's end tomorrow I would like to pay tribute to the Old Lady for the memories, both Good and Bad.

How best can we describe her importance in our hour of need to our children and grandchildren in the future. For me she may not have been the most pleasing looking girl on the eye in the nightclub, but with the nightclub about to close we thought she'll do "she served her purpose" and hopefully she doesn't have our phone number for future visits...

I'm assuming that you are posting this because you are not going to notts county tomorrow.

I think that withdean needs to be remembered but surely after the season has finished.

Today is all about celebrating our fantastic championship winning season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Love you Jimbo, just order us what to do and we all adhere - like f***

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here