Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In or Out - Have Saldes Wheels come OFF ?

SALDE IN OR SADLE OUT ?

• SALDE OUT NOW

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • SALAD IN - LEAGUE 2 HERE WE COME

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
altho i have never seen white an d booker someoone told me that they are rubbish and lickers epsceallly toowards Dick Knight :)LIAR!) and so should be sacekd just like he was at teh end of last season. remember he got rid of Dean Wilkins (besterest manager of the albion) who had a fanstascit record as manager cos he got us seventh (7!!!!!!!) in this division and we had always been rubbish before him manager

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
altho i have never seen white an d booker someoone told me that they are rubbish and lickers epsceallly toowards Dick Knight :)LIAR!) and so should be sacekd just like he was at teh end of last season. remember he got rid of Dean Wilkins (besterest manager of the albion) who had a fanstascit record as manager cos he got us seventh (7!!!!!!!) in this division and we had always been rubbish before him manager

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I look at the BIG picture and Slade is NOW reverting to the type of results that he started his reign with.
The reason Slade hasn't got a new coach is one less person to pay off sooner or later when they get the BOOT and a BIG name such as Coppell takes over.

Thats essentially what im saying, while i wont even suggest slade out until the team settles down, i think the club needs a big name manager like wise, coppell, gannon, paul ince, alan pardew e.t.c to push us on, i dont think its likely to happen under slade, although i would love him to prove me wrong

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I Seriously hope this is a joke?

Writing the manager off after 2 games, thats a new record I think, remember what happened last season, we had a ridiculously good start and went top of the league after the southend game and look what happened after that.

Im not writing him off, but ive had a niggling feeling all along that slade just isnt the sort of manager to get us into the premiership, a TB clearly thinks we can at some point in the not so distant future

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Questioning Slade already....there really are some clowns on this board...why don't you just f*** off and support another club...we don't need you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Let's face it, 2 games , 2 losses, 0 goals and it is OBVIOUS the SALAD juggernaut has hit the BUFFERS and I think Bloom will be getting ready to PULL the trigger if we lose to the BEES on Saturday.
So is it TIME to SACK Sadle ?

Change the f***ing record will you for goodness sake Ernest. It wasn't particularly funny when you started doing it, and now it's just tedious.

:yawn:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ernest your obviously a nutter so i choose my words carefully when i say your a f***ing idiot. whether you're joking or not you're anti slade sentiments just fuel the unjusteied negativity that seems to surround this great club. Its been two f***ing games one against a team we've not beaten for two decades the other against a higher team who have proven themselves to be a very able second division side. Give it a f***ing rest.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I've read some RUBBISH in my time.

... but polenta with HEAVY CREAM and CHICKEN STOCK?

Are you mad, Safeway?

We need WISE men, not fools.

Made me laugh, a lot!!!!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:wanker:'s on this thread.

Slade needs time. He has said his teams take four or five games to gel and to get going. We didn't win all our games under the big man when he arrived. As for him not being the man to push us forward, I point the gentlemen to yeovil, and grimsby, both teams he pushed in to the Play-offs. And that wasn't with much to spend i gather (althogh i'm not 100 percent sure).

We need to give Slade the time and patience he deserves.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I read some utter rubbish on NSC before but this thread is beyind comedy!

However, if Slade is booted out, I seriously think Cappello could come in and provide the level of football within the premiership/champions league attracting players to withdean such as, KAKA, C Ronaldo, John Terry, Torres!

As i write this, I am actually swaying, Slade out, Capello IN!

Change the f***ing record will you for goodness sake Ernest. It wasn't particularly funny when you started doing it, and now it's just tedious.

:yawn:

I don't know who's sadder. Ernest, for flogging the same old tired 'joke' ever since he learned to pick up a keyboard, or those that continually take the bait.

:fishing: or :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here