Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In case you don't find any in your cracker, it's the crap joke for Xmas thread

Chapper's Own Goal

Dec 29, 2008
How many dyslexics does it take to change a light-blub?
Dyslexic drug-addict, choked on his own vimto !!

oldun'but surely goldun ??:

How many rock singers does it take to change a light-bulb?
One, but you won't be abe to tear him away from it afterwards.

The Seven Dwarfs sitting in a bath, feeling happy.
Happy got out, then they started feeling Grumpy.

Why did Jesus cross the road?
He was nailed to a chicken.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Q. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
a. To get to the other Slide.

:goal:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Not from a cracker, but told to me by a cracker :thumbsup:

I remember a few years ago coming back from visiting some relatives in the country. I was driving from their place on a B road when my car started playing up. I pressed on but it finally conked out in a country lane. I opened the bonnet and looked at the engine but nothing looked awry. I heard a voice from behind a bush say, ‘The points have closed up…’. As I knew a little about cars, I took the distributor cap off and indeed there was no gap at the points. Digging a screwdriver out of the glove box, I adjusted the points by eye, put the distributor cap back on and lo and behold, the thing fired up first time I turned the key. Wishing to thank my saviour behind the bush, I looked over and there was only a grey horse. ‘Told you it was the points, didn’t I’ said the horse…

f*** ME I nearly shat myself! A f***ing talking horse no less…

I jumped into the car and drove like a maniac to get away

Finally I calmed down a bit and came across a country pub. Needing a stiff drink, I went in and ordered a double brandy. The landlord asked me if I was OK as I apparently looked white as a sheet. I told him about the incident with the talking horse and he let out small whistle. ‘Was it a grey horse?’ he asked. ‘Yes’ I said. ‘You’re mighty lucky it wasn’t the black horse…’ he said. I gulped.’Why was I lucky it wasn’t the black horse?’ I asked, fearing the worst.

‘The black horse knows f*** all about motors…’, said the landlord with a chuckle…

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Why did the Christmas turkey cross the road?

Because it wasn't chicken.

How did Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?

Deep pan, crisp and even.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Why did the viper viper nose?
Cos the adder adder 'andkerchief

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
An Irishman was walking down the street when he finds a sandwich which is wrapped in foil and has a couple of wires sticking out of it, he immediatley calls the Police

The operator asks him whether it is ticking? to which the Irishman says "No, i tink its Beef"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here