Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In case you don't find any in your cracker, it's the crap joke for Xmas thread

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Have you heard about the new line of Tampax with bells and tinsel?

It's for the Christmas period.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Two budgies on a perch, one said, can you smell fish?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
...."and Brighton were well worth their win...."

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Police today sealed off parts of the London Underground following the discovery of a large number of people stuck to the tunnel walls - Al Quaeda later announced they had been responsible for using the worlds first no more nails bomb

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What is a specimen?

Issa Italian astronaut, innit?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If you imagine a big cracker with A5 size joke slips…

A farmer goes to a neighbouring pig farm and asks how much the pig farmer would charge for his prize pig to service the farmer’s sow

The pig farmer says it would be ten pounds a time and to bring the sow round at 6am. to catch his prize pig at his best

At ten to six the following morning, the farmer gets his sow, loads her into a wheelbarrow and wheels her round to the pig farm. Nature takes it’s course and he wheels her back

This goes on for a couple of days and they seem to be getting on with the job OK

On the fourth night, the farmer has a few beers with his pals in the village and when he gets home, he forgets to set his alarm. He wakes up at ten thirty and panics that he’s missed his sow’s appointment at the pig farm

He looks out of the bedroom window and rubs his eyes, for down below is

The sow sitting in the wheelbarrow

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What's white, furry and tastes of mint?

A POLO bear.

Chapper's Own Goal

Dec 29, 2008
Bloke walks past a sandwich shop, the board outside says 'cheese rolls 50p ,A w*nk £1.50. Not bad he thinks, walks in and says to the woman behind the jump , are you the bird that 'does' the w*nks?' "I am" she says ... "well , wash your hands and do us a cheese roll !!!! ............ I thank you !!!:thud:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why do women enjoy orgasms so much.

It means they can moan for longer.

Chapper's Own Goal

Dec 29, 2008
Little boy asks Dad where 'poo' comes from.Dad explains food passes down the oesophagus to the stomach where disgetive enzymes induce a probiotic reaction in the alimentary canal to extract protein before waste products descend via the colon and rectum to emerge as 'poo'

"F*ck me" says the little boy ..." and what about Tigger? "

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If a red house is made out of red bricks, a blue house is made out of blue bricks and a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks, what is a green house made out of?

Glass.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
A little boy doing his homework says to dad,i need to make a sentance using the words REALISTIC and POTENTIALY but i don't know what they mean.
Dad says to son,go and ask your mum and sister if they would sleep with the milkman for 1 million.Boy comes back and says yes they would,dad says potentialy we have 2 million quid,realisticly we're living with 2 slags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here