Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In case anyone doesn't get all the fuss about Vicente

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really. So being declared fit by the medical team but Vicente saying "dont really fancy it today lads" isnt good for morale?

I cant see why that would affect anybody elses morale at all. That is pure fantasy in your head. If someone at my work pulls a sicky I hardly think everyone else spends the day depressed about it.

Why would another player give a toss if Vicente is injured? In fact considering he'd be a sure starter every other midfielder is probably grateful it gives them one extra place to play for whilst he's out.

Your shortsighted opinions without really knowing the facts, except a conclusion to a one line comment made by poyet no one else recalls, and pure conjecture regarding the impacts on morale are frankly embarrasing. Who needs away supporters when our own fans punt the vitriol you spew based on so little real knowledge at our own players.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I think Vicente has a problem inside his head.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
It seems to me that pretty much every new player we get develops an injury early doors - I put it down to the fact that Gus has us playing a high intensity tappy tap game (which is great) and that most players just ain't conditioned to it, Buckley being another good example. With Vicente, he was injury prone already before he came and not playing so it's only natural it's going to take him time to get right. I was actually surprised he played as early as he did but not surprised when he broker down. I for one am quite happy to wait as when he and Buckley are both fit and playing together than I have a feeling they will rip the Championship a new one. I could however just be a bit of a Billy Mumfry, who knows really...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here