Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Bruges

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I watched it. I agree your take on it was right. Why do you feel the need to be offensive on EVERY post you make. Yes I like ET, yes I thought Lassie 2005 was a good film ( have you even seen it ? ). GET OVER IT WILL YOU !.

I like all sorts of music and all sorts of films. I am not afraid to say something I like because it does not fit into the NSC populist model something you are desperate to conform to.

But then there is NO chance of me ever being as hip, cool and trendy as you alas.

Well I can flounce too.

I've got 50 REMF DVDs at home sitting there doing nothing, and you're not getting ANY of them. So there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fine

I'll pass the details of the orders to you and you can arrange it

There was no need. I actually said what a good film it was but differed on the ending. Why the need for attempted humour and obviously put downs I don't know but I have put up with it for about 8 years so I should hardly be suprised. Why do you think everyone is a c*nt apart from you ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am glad you thought it was funny. There comes a point where it is not funny anymore with someone trying to make you look like a c*nt at every opportunity like the hilarious mis quoting my name every time. That has me in hysterics everytime.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Great film I thought. Also enjoyed the DVD extras feature which is just a solid minute of all the swearing in the film.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Two gay beers please...

Try two of these intead.

Queer_Beer_First_European_Gay_Beer.jpg

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Just watched this without reading much of a review, just that it is in the IMDB top 250 films so thought it'd be worth a watch.

What a feckin mental film and not at all what I was expecting! It took me 20 mins to be certain that what i was seeing as comedy was actually meant to be comedy! Really good film with fantastic use of the word (unt, well worth a watch to anyone who hasn't seen it

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
surely the character was a Dwarf and not a Midget? for the PC brigade i think they would like us to use the term PORG or "Person of Restricted Growth" Dwarf is fine by me
Apologies for being pedantic this what happens when my team has not made the third rd of FA Cup
Hope you make the 4th
Up the ALBION

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here