Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Bexhill earlier

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i bet would love to see something like that weather today has been wild as hell

been in a earthquake that was pretty scary

1066gull

On my cycle home some strange lights kept following me in the dark. Up high, below the clouds but kept swirling really first in the shape and size of a fairground well. Was pretty terrifying, no camera could take a photo either. You must think I am mad but it was not human.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I was parked up by the old bathing pool on the way home from work and saw this forming. I have several photos and a video of it on my mobile. I was wondering what the technical term for it was and now I know, so thanks.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
On my cycle home some strange lights kept following me in the dark. Up high, below the clouds but kept swirling really first in the shape and size of a fairground well. Was pretty terrifying, no camera could take a photo either. You must think I am mad but it was not human.

A load of BALLS if you ask me. LOL

What you probably saw was ball lightning. When I was much younger and lived with my parents, one wet weekend afternoon I was sat in the front room watching television. It was a stormy day, and I glanced up the garden and saw a ball of very bright light heading towards me. It travelled in a haphazard way, with a trail of light behind, I stood up and made towards the back of the settee, the ball of light passed through the glass without damage and proceeded to dance around the room, there was then a loud crack and it vanished. My parents came rushing into the room alerted by my yells, but by this time it had dissipated, and I am sure they thought I had been at my Grandmothers Sherry as I could tell they did not believe me. It was many years later that I discovered what I had seen was a very rare phenomena know as ball lightning!

Ball lightning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=NekZLxa12OQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here