Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In all the football we've forgotten about the F1!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Turning into a great season. Button and Hamilton seem to bring out the best in each other and with Ferrari about to introduce a raft of improvements at Valencia it seems the Red Bulls could be losing their grip as the top team.

Shame Valencia is the dullest racetrack on the F1 circuit.

Schumacher was an absolute disgrace, hope they throw the book at him and ban him for at least a race. Time to retire again for the most aggressive selfish driver I've ever seen in F1. The man was like a punch drunk boxer on the track today, totally unable to accept his bestdays are long gone, just move over for the young 'uns old man :thumbsup:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Schumacher was an absolute disgrace, hope they throw the book at him and ban him for at least a race. Time to retire again for the most aggressive selfish driver I've ever seen in F1. The man was like a punch drunk boxer on the track today, totally unable to accept his bestdays are long gone, just move over for the young 'uns old man :thumbsup:

What a surprise, just a reprimand for the dirtiest player in the game! If it had been one of the kids driving like that there would definitely have been a ban, the fact it was a 7 time world champion means he gets away with it. Twat

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great drive by Jenson, shame it was such an engineering race..

I was the best race I can remember and the first I have watched all though for years, I usually get bored after three laps and go back to catch the last few at the end.

Great directorship by the canadian tv company as well loads of close ups of the action rather than feeling you are miles away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here