Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In a little under 2 hours...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anyone remember the manager at Stockport who wrestled the ball from our player up at their place a few years back? Ex Man U but i can't remember his name.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OMG I missed that thread, I'm practically crying here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, crying now

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Since I joined NSC I have often wondered what a "jamie" was, now I know.............

Can I ask why it stops so abruptly though?? Was it locked or something?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Was a very funny day, all the best bits have been removed from that thread, I hope the mods have an unedited version in the vaults somewhere.
I still have a picture of Jamie, photoshopped in a Brighton shirt somewhere.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone remember the manager at Stockport who wrestled the ball from our player up at their place a few years back? Ex Man U but i can't remember his name.
Sammy McIlroy threw the ball back to Dan Harding straight into his stomach and made him double over.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Just read this Jamie thread.... gutted i missed it... f***ing hilarious that will never be beaten...

Why did it end so abruptly??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I read the link to a Liverpool example too, but that seemed to cross the line. The Aussie Chelsea fan posted standard gloating on the Liverpool site which, while very twatish, wouldn't really have offended anyone. Immediately the Liverpool fans ask for his IP (as it's clearly a standard thing there for anyone that is rude to them), and the mods just post the guys IP. 12 pages later (when he wakes up in Aus) he says 'ok, you win, I'm sorry, please stop', but they just carried on.

That's like the mods here giving us the IP address of CPFC2010 - now while he's (IMO) a plonker, people don't deserve this unless they really ask for it (eg Jamie) and it should end if they apologise.

So in conclusion, Liverpool fans are wankers ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here