In a little under 2 hours...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
it will be the 2 year anniversary of one of the most famous threads on NSC:

important please read
:clap:
For those who don't know, this is where 'Jamie' came from, have a read, it's classic material. :thumbsup:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Best bits deleted though. I remember reading it as it when on, (thanks to the Brighton fan who alerted me to it)

Quality thread.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
just spent the last hour reading through the Jamie thread again, pure brilliance that never gets old!

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
Brilliant.

I love this website.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's truly outstanding work. I hope the Newcastle fan thread from a few weeks back gets similarly cleaned and reposted in gold for people like myself who only got about halfway through, that had great potential.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He should be next

We are Brighton tweeted:
Hopefully @OfficialBHAFC will BAN [MENTION=12249]Dan[/MENTION] norris_ from the Amex - a "fan" who pathetically uses twitter to call Navarro a 'blind, wank, retard"

alan navarro [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION] navarro31
[MENTION=12249]Dan[/MENTION] Norris_ come and say it 2 my face u sad little man hiding behind a computer, grow a pair.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The funniest bit about the Jamie thread was that he listed "man hunt" as one of his past times on Bebo.

One of the funniest things I have ever read on here.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Still funny two years on and a salutary lesson for those that wish to indulge in outrageous and slanderous comments.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The funniest bit about the Jamie thread was that he listed "man hunt" as one of his past times on Bebo.

One of the funniest things I have ever read on here.

Man hunt is AWESOME.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
what is also shocking, is that just over 2 years ago we lost a horrible game to Stockport!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Am I the only one that thinks karma hit Stockport and Jamie very hard? They're now 18th in the Blue Square Premier...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here