Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impressed by Gillingham

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Re: Re: Re: Impressed by Gillingham

Uncle Buck said:
Bit harsh calling him a f***ing idiot and really hard doing it from the safety of your keyboard.

Calm down a bit.

yes calm down , way over the top

Icy Gull said:
I thought they were a bunch of retards, one of those who escaped eviction had a kid of no more than 4 who he encouraged to sing "rent boys" at the Albion. They also told him to stop bending over the seat in case an Albion fan raped him, which was greeted with hysterical laughter from his mates.

What chance has that kid got of growing up to be anything than a next generation retard :angry: :censored:

:lolol: We must have been sitting near each other, because I heard that too! But it's a great insight into how knobheads are created, isn't it?

The Gills fan I was sitting with is having a kid in two months' time and I told him I thought it was great he was even getting some free parenting skills for the price of his match ticket. He looked very ashamed, which sums up the views of most Gills fans on this kind of stuff I would say.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Uncle Buck said:
Bit harsh calling him a f***ing idiot and really hard doing it from the safety of your keyboard.

Calm down a bit.

Unlike the Gillingham fan, over 6ft and at least 16 stone who shouted at me whilst passing me 'I hope the f....... little ** dies'

Very hard mate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Impressed by Gillingham

Biscuit said:
And who do you think paid for all that then you f***ing idiot.

Are you really so thick that you think we paid for 3 stands with our two years rent :ohmy:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here