Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impress The Missahs....

I've been away for a bit and the girlfriend been grieving me that we don't spent enough time together.I try to explain that when footys done in May,I'll wisk her off somewhere were she's the centre of attention.Now,my problem.What's a good antidote to make her feel special,yet,still get to watch all the matches and balance work.I thought of chocolate and flowers,nice meal,blah,blah,blah,...no..I'm looking for something that she looks at me and tells her girlfriends what a Romeo I am.Therefor,lads and lasses,your suggestions would be of great service to me.I will annouce the winning suggestion in the near future.
Cheers and Thankyou.

P.S.I still believe Seagulls will survive this season.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
are you loaded? take her for a night away at the Vineyard at Stockcross (near Newbury)

They have a spa with treatments so book her in for a massage and you can go back to the room and watch the footy on tv (they have sky in every room!!) :p :drink: Then when the footys finished dinner will be about to be served in the dining room....

You'll be a god for ever!! and they park your car when you get there etc...carry your bags all that usual malarkey makes you seem rich!! :lol:

www.The Vineyard

PS ITS VERY EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT !!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dump her and start dating a female Brighton supporter. That way you can go out on the piss with your mates because you have spent your saturday afternoon with the missus:clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tell her how special she is.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Buy her the book.."Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus".........don,t bother reading the bits about understanding women (hopeless task )......just get her to read about understanding men...... Problem solved...!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Go for someone with lower maintenence. Sounds like a bit of a pain to me :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Take her to Le Havre on 9th july,have a nice lunch somewhere, then stumble across a footy stadium where the Albion are playing.............sure she'd understand:lolol: :lolol:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Start by putting a space after full stops and commas, it will work a treat.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Weekend away, can get cheap deals on eurostar, quick and easy, Paris, Brussels etc. Has to be said, my other half is great, I go off every Saturday and play football and only miss a few games due to dual commitments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here