Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IMPORTANT - Withdean

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Albion have submitted yet another planning application for Withdean.

You may know that the football club is prevented from playing home matches on Saturday afternoons in December (except for the first Saturday in the month) to avoid adversely affecting the city-centre park-and-ride operation from Withdean Stadium. Normally games are rearranged for the previous Friday evening, but this time that was not possible. Cheltenham Town agreed to play on the Saturday night as a compromise.

In order to do this, Albion have to secure a change to the condition of use for Withdean (Condition 6 of permission BH2005/00464/FP) which will allow Saturday evening games, and it would be most helpful for supporters, especially those living in Brighton & Hove, to register their support for this application. It is very easy to do on-line.

Go to Brighton & Hove City Council's website .
Click on “Planning”, then “The online register”.
Accept the conditions and continue.
Put “02384” into the “Application number” field and then click “Search”.

The application for Withdean Stadium should appear at the top of the list. Click “Details” and you will be able to make a comment.

You might like to look at Martin Perry’s letter which explains the reasons for the application as well before making you comment – see “Documents”. But the important thing is that the timing of evening games will not interfere with the operation of the city-centre park-and-ride, so the principle is preserved.

Please do this asap if you haven't done so already.

Thank you

Tim Carder
Chairman, BHA Supporters' Club

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Large One said:

Doubtless Mr Catt will try and drive this one through the courts.

Can anyone think of another four letter word beginning with C and ending in T that is more appropriate for this odious man?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
El Presidente said:
Can anyone think of another four letter word beginning with C and ending in T that is more appropriate for this odious man?

:bounce:

I can think of a 23 letter word beginning with C and ending in T which is just as appropriate

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Done:thumbsup:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Worked OK for me.

Although I couldn't read the supporting documentation (due to an Apache TOMCAT error, hope that isn't a sign of things to come ...??? )

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
done

(can be done from "planning register" on right menu as well as "online register" lower down...)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to be sooo drunk by kickoff for this game. All afternoon session in the pub to watch the accumulator roll in, then the 5pm game on Sky...I'm gonna be trolleyed, and I don't mean in a McCammon kinda way.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why cant they play on a friday? Not as if Cheltenham is up the other end of the country.....bloody FARMERS :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here