Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important Peterborough ticket news

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No way???
Snapped up 900 already with a week and a half left?

Most sales i would presume happen just after the game before,def more than 2k at this one.:thumbsup:

Won't be more than 1,500. The club will be too busy answering Mr Burns' phone calls and emails to sell tickets to other fans.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
This is a quality effort - reckon we'll take 2,500+.

Remember a few years ago we played them in the league and FA cup at there place in the space of about two weeks and we took around 2000 to each of those games iirc with a proper class atmosphere.

One of my favourtie away days, bring it on!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Do you have to stand in the allocated box number on you ticket ?
Or will it be stand where you like ?

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
10 days and counting!!! and unlike most Posh fans I shall be starting my journey to the game...yes you guessed it...from Brighton :laugh:
Well everything is set for a cracker, lets just hope both teams get the results this weekend that sets up a a real stay or chance to go top clash.
So what everyones feeling on the visit to London Road, either yr chances, aprehensions, the last chance to stand on the Moyes End Terrace??
Look forward to hearing from everyone... and the banter that sure to start :thumbsup:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
10 days and counting!!! and unlike most Posh fans I shall be starting my journey to the game...yes you guessed it...from Brighton :laugh:
Well everything is set for a cracker, lets just hope both teams get the results this weekend that sets up a a real stay or chance to go top clash.
So what everyones feeling on the visit to London Road, either yr chances, aprehensions, the last chance to stand on the Moyes End Terrace??
Look forward to hearing from everyone... and the banter that sure to start :thumbsup:

Whats the hospitality like at London road SP i'm getting two free tickets through Gary Johnsons brother. Do you reckon they'll let me scoff my prawn sandwich and then join the Albion in the terrace?

Thanks.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I think everyone is looking forward to both a cracking game on the pitch and a terrific atmosphere off it. Peterboro has always been a top day out and the Moyes End terrace will be sorely missed.

I do not expect this game to be 0-0!

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Whats the hospitality like at London road SP i'm getting two free tickets through Gary Johnsons brother. Do you reckon they'll let me scoff my prawn sandwich and then join the Albion in the terrace?

Thanks.

Where have you got the hospitality CS. Is it a box or directors lounge?
I think a lot will depend on your ticket sales. If you sell out then they may restrict movement.
I recently had my fathers ticket in the stand and they would not let me join mates on the terrace. You never know though
Enjoy the game either way

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
anyone know if the pub the beehive still there?

It is. Has recently had a revamp so may be different to what you remember
The Cherry Tree is always good for away fans. If you're there early enough and driving they also offer parking out back and very close to ground. Think you can also get parking refunded when drinking there.
Enjoy the game!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here