Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important Peterborough ticket news

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
On Seagulls world. The club strongly advising to purchase ticket in advance as the first batch of 900 as already sold out. The club shop as seen a surge of interest since the win at charlton. The next batch will now be sent down from Peterborough and will presumably be more than 900 this time.

I can see us takin 3000 plus for this one if I'm honest

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Guess I better get mine soon!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How many does the terrace hold?

Need to get on that.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
I'd love to be there but I'm watching Brad take Brian up the AISLE at 3pm in Islington Town Hall. Now there's an ironic twist, I can't listen to the homophobic chants because I'm at a civil ceremony. They do make a lovely couple though.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
On Seagulls world. The club strongly advising to purchase ticket in advance as the first batch of 900 as already sold out. The club shop as seen a surge of interest since the win at charlton. The next batch will now be sent down from Peterborough and will presumably be more than 900 this time.

I can see us takin 3000 plus for this one if I'm honest

900 sold in over a week and there's a week and 3 days before the game, can't see it selling out. 2,500 tops I think.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
900 sold in over a week and there's a week and 3 days before the game, can't see it selling out. 2,500 tops I think.

They didn't announce that thy were on sale till yesterday FFS. I reckon it'll sell out. It's the end of 100 years of big terraces FFS.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
They didn't announce that thy were on sale till yesterday FFS. I reckon it'll sell out. It's the end of 100 years of big terraces FFS.

FFS, The lady in the ticket office told me last monday that they have tickets for sale for the Boro game when I brouught my Chalton ticket, FFS!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here