• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Count me in for that one TGC, sounds superb. All I've ever seen of the Anfield game is the Case goal.

The Newcastle game, arhhhh memories. I was too young to go myself but I remember my brother and sister pleading with my dad to be allowed to go .... both did.

Marvellous.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Watched the DVD over the weekend and I can honestly say that its worth every penny.

Expecting it to be shoddy as Newcastle was over 25 years old but after the initial momentary loss of picture it is generally fine but the best bits for me was in the dressing room afterwards speaking to Lawro & Mullers who mentioned about the players getting tanked up and stuff.

Liverpool game was a good match too, quality slightly better. Surpirsed how well we played - and lots of Albion crowd action shots at the end.

Value for money indeed.....:clap2: :bowdown:

Good work TGC & TMLS :thumbsup:

Tony Le Mesmer said:
Watched the DVD over the weekend and I can honestly say that its worth every penny.

Expecting it to be shoddy as Newcastle was over 25 years old but after the initial momentary loss of picture it is generally fine but the best bits for me was in the dressing room afterwards speaking to Lawro & Mullers who mentioned about the players getting tanked up and stuff.

Liverpool game was a good match too, quality slightly better. Surpirsed how well we played - and lots of Albion crowd action shots at the end.

Value for money indeed.....:clap2: :bowdown:

Good work TGC & TMLS :thumbsup:

Just to say that he got a hand delivered Audit Commission special advance preview! :lol:

All the disks are ready, I just need to get a load of stamps and I'll offer them out - hopefully tomorrow. If anyone didn't originally ask for one, i can always burn more - I just needed an initial number.

Look for a new thread coming soon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here