Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important Gillingham advise

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What are the odds on them delaying kick off?

Extremely unlikely, as if it goes to penalties train will be a struggle for some as it is

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
ST who have just decided in the past week to go tonight may not be able to get their st seat as they are already on general sale. However, that shouldn't make a difference as it is still uploaded to the smart card

ST who have just decided in the past week to go tonight may not be able to get their st seat as they are already on general sale. However, that shouldn't make a difference as it is still uploaded to the smart card

Mate, there are about 4 threads on here confirming this is not the case. Including one from Insider on ATC and a whole article on the website. Please don't miss inform people by quoting rubbish

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

We bought our Gills tix yesterday morning by phone, We are STH's but couldn't get our regular seats and was told that we would have to collect the tix from the shop. I work in London (Beirut?) and wont be able to get to the ground before 7.00, are you saying that my ticket and my wifes for tonights game will be loaded on to our smart cards?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We bought our Gills tix yesterday morning by phone, We are STH's but couldn't get our regular seats and was told that we would have to collect the tix from the shop. I work in London (Beirut?) and wont be able to get to the ground before 7.00, are you saying that my ticket and my wifes for tonights game will be loaded on to our smart cards?

it won't, im fairly sure it says in the T&Cs on the tickets website that if you are a STH and purchase a different seat you have to collect the ticket.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Ok sorry, it looks as if a paper ticket would have to be collected tonight. I hadn't read the link at the top of this page and was just going by what I had read on hear yesterday but this seems to be new info as the post on ATC has also been updated

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

You will need a ticket to enter the ground as your seat on your ST is different to the one you will be sitting in so your ST is irrelevent tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here